TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But u said u won the award. Cascaias scored a brace for us and he's not on the list. Weird.

:carlo:

Blue Ultras drew with Eva Carneiro but still got the manager of the round award!

Players are chosen into the team of the week based on their performance skill level.

:carlo:

Players are chosen into the team of the week based on their performance skill level.

U said u won the Manger of the Round award but on the Xpert Eleven thing it shows Metsaj.

So Cascais can never be selected in the team of the week no matter how well he performs cos his skill level is lower than the bigger sides.

EDIT: I misread you. You wrote you got a player.

@CHOULO19, Is the 12 team league likely to be a one off, or something we adopt permanently from here on in? I say that because while it's a good thing now while it's new, 11 week season's might start to wear thin if their done season upon season.

@CHOULO19, Is the 12 team league likely to be a one off, or something we adopt permanently from here on in? I say that because while it's a good thing now while it's new, 11 week season's might start to wear thin if their done season upon season.

Well we're doing this democratically, so whatever you guys decide. But Yes, I agree that it would get boring. Maybe we can have a quick season with four divisions and six teams each after the long 12 week season.

Well we're doing this democratically, so whatever you guys decide. But Yes, I agree that it would get boring. Maybe we can have a quick season with four divisions and six teams each after the long 12 week season.

That's an option but on the other hand it would be harder for manager's to give their youngsters the right amount of playing time to develop, maybe find 8 new manager's (by the time this season end's their be lots of new members on this forum) and do the 4 division's again?

I am speaking a bit too soon however, were only 3 games into this one :lol:

That's an option but on the other hand it would be harder for manager's to give their youngsters the right amount of playing time to develop, maybe find 8 new manager's (by the time this season end's their be lots of new members on this forum) and do the 4 division's again?

I am speaking a bit too soon however, were only 3 games into this one :lol:

Yeah, let's talk about this in mid October :P

I own Blue Bulls.

See you next game! Your ground :D

I agree. We ought to have cup in some seasons.

I don't even have a million right now :D

EDIT: So this was Tome Cantos? 1 mil would be too much for him. How much is your budget atm? IMO you should have gone for a more promising youngster since Godinson is a bit like him.

Don't even remember tbh. But my budget is about 1.3 mil.