test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jim

Donations

Started by Jim,

302 posts in this topic

I'm actually shocked by the amount that's been donated, i never expect to reach a tenner let alone £154 :o Thanks so much

the target for next season is £ 1000

Inside the stadium there's flags everywhere, this got me thinking i wonder if they'd let us have a TalkChelsea.net one up somewhere :lol: or is it just for supporter clubs.

BlueLion. and termninja like this

Just donated but 2 quid is definitely do able for me and I don't mind at all. I also know a lot of you are students and can't donate much so I don't mind throwing in a little bit more every now and then to help keep the site up and running.

termninja and Sheva. like this

GodZola with a massive 25 quid! Top work lad!!

Thanks Steve, least I could do really. I know everyone are not in a position to donate but a £12 yearly subscription wouldn't hurt everbodys bank balance? Equates to a £1 a month which would benefit everyone with dedicated servers etc, offer concessions to students, unemployed etc, just a thought............

BlueLion. and zolayes like this

Gotta say this site has some dedicated members. I've been on forums before where the host requests some donation to keep the forum going but I have never witnessed this kind of response from the members. Great work by all.

Sheva. and BlueLion. like this

Another couple of million and we can buy the stadium naming rights :D The TalkChelsea.net Stamford Bridge!

A lot better then any of the other crap they've come up with

I would just like to say thank-you to everyone who has donated, it means a lot. This forum has a bright future (even if the club doesn't :Goober:)...

I would like to thank in anticipation those regular members who are about to make their donations very soon . Legends All

I know I'm not an active poster (due to work and home issues), but I think I can speak for everyone in how much we appreciate TC whether it's to post or to look at what people have written, the time that Jim, Alex, Steve etc..put in to keep it running on a daily basis. Long may TC continue!!