Alexis Sanchez

milllz

Guest justin_3d

I still believe what I said. Sanchez and Van der Wiel should be priorities. As far as creative midfield, i like Pastore a lot, but his price is very high....

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might not be that bad a thing for us. Sanchez to City ------> Johnson to Chelsea?

There are two things wrong with that scenario:

1. Don't see Johnson joining us.

2. Sanchez is a lot better than Johnson and he will be become one of the superstars of football if nothing goes wrong.

It's players like Sanchez who are worth paying big money for.

2. Sanchez is a lot better than Johnson and he will be become one of the superstars of football if nothing goes wrong.

1. Don't think Johnson will like it too much that inspite of consistently being one of their players he a)doesn't get played every game and b)they're looking into signing players who'll take away whatever little time he gets atm. Can't imagine a player of his quality would be too happy with that. He'd want to play every week, with the EURO coming up next year. As regards City, they've already found out how difficult it is to keep so many players happy. I'd take a punt and offer them double of the 8m they paid to get him.

2. True, Sanchez is a better player than Johnson but Johnson is a settled player in the league and he's a remarkable improvement on our 'wingers' and is the kind of player we desperately need. No harm in taking a punt, I'd say.

I agree, though i like Johnson i dont see him coming over specially now.

And from the looks of it Sanchez looks like a good team player who is destined for big things.

Wait and Watch!

1. Don't think Johnson will like it too much that inspite of consistently being one of their players he a)doesn't get played every game and b)they're looking into signing players who'll take away whatever little time he gets atm. Can't imagine a player of his quality would be too happy with that. He'd want to play every week, with the EURO coming up next year. As regards City, they've already found out how difficult it is to keep so many players happy. I'd take a punt and offer them double of the 8m they paid to get him.

2. True, Sanchez is a better player than Johnson but Johnson is a settled player in the league and he's a remarkable improvement on our 'wingers' and is the kind of player we desperately need. No harm in taking a punt, I'd say.

1. That's all true but I still don't see him joining us, don't think he's on Chelsea's radar. And I would love to know how much he earns.

2. True but it would be better to fight for Sanchez. Sanchez is the type of player that gives you that extra 'umph' to win that throphy with the big ears. But I get what you mean, if he were to join City, you would want Johnson. But we better get an other super-talented player if we miss out on Sanchez.

Guest justin_3d

Good for City.

If they get him, then they are doing good.

In the meantime, that should shift our focus to Neymar, and maybe get also a cheaper player like Charles Nzogbia.

I think we should go for mata he is one of the best wingers! think sanchez will go to inter and johnson is staying at city!

I dont think Nzogbia is good enough for us! And if we get a city player i hope its richards or David Silva!

Guest justin_3d

I disagree, we need two to get back to the Robben and Duff days.

Neymar and Nzogbia?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You