Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sanchez is quality, but Im not losing sweat if he goes to City honestly. They already have plenty of quality players in that position.

Alexis is not young anymore, he isnt that out and out brilliant player every week, frustrating to watch sometimes.

If they were signing someone like Dybala, I would be much more worried, because such player can stay there for almost decade and create dinasty, Alexis wont.

As long we get super quality young player ourselves for that RW, I couldnt care less if Alexis goes to City. KDB is there as well, but we can counter it if we sign proper players ourselves.

On 05/11/2017 at 6:40 PM, BlueLyon said:

Sanchez is quality, but Im not losing sweat if he goes to City honestly. They already have plenty of quality players in that position.

Alexis is not young anymore, he isnt that out and out brilliant player every week, frustrating to watch sometimes.

If they were signing someone like Dybala, I would be much more worried, because such player can stay there for almost decade and create dinasty, Alexis wont.

As long we get super quality young player ourselves for that RW, I couldnt care less if Alexis goes to City. KDB is there as well, but we can counter it if we sign proper players ourselves.

Honestly, at this point I’d rather Özil (from Arsenal). Not a popular opinion but alas. 

8 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Honestly, at this point I’d rather Özil (from Arsenal). Not a popular opinion but alas. 

Honestly, at this point I wouldnt take anyone from Arsenal at all.:P

Theres plenty of players elsewhere, players who can become our legends without any pressure being ex arsenals. Not to mention their mentality is terrible. I wouldnt touch Ozil on free tbh, he just dissapears in games. Awful player cuz you cant count on him, and I truly truly liked him back in Real. Somewhat he could be Fabregas type of player, great vision and playmaking, but fails short in everything else, for midfielder thats absolutely unacceptable. To have another Fabregas? No thanks. We should buy someone thats actualy allround, can play when not in possesion and LEADS the team as general. Ozil isnt answer at all, but he would still have to play etc, taking valuable minutes from others. No thanks.

We need a player with balls in midfield. Its unbelievable what desire, passion and strong mentality do in football matches, talent is often secondary. Lamps was not at all as talented as Cesc, Ozil but he had that grit about him, nevermind love for club. Ozil or anyone similar doesnt have neither grit or love for Chelsea, I cant wait we actualy buy a midfielder who will dictate tempo, give teammates orders and lead by example.

shame football turned to shit in this aspect, very few players are still in mould of Lamps, Gerrard, Alonso, De Rossi, Keane,...if any at all. Take a look at RLC, has everything to become that, but somehow I question his working and thinking methods, I guess he has too much of everything at this young age. But hopefuly miracle happens and he steps up, I would kill to have him as captain in 5 years. English, club youth, physical presence, technique, kid has everything.

Both Arsenal stars look totally disinterested currently. Alexis especially looks completely detached from his teammates and just sick of languishing in mediocrity under Wenger. Can only imagine how frustrating it must be to put forth so much effort for so long while having teammates and coaching that are a level below you. He deserves better.

Honestly, I'm not even sure a move to City would be best for Sanchez if he wants a guarenteed starting spot. Sterling is in the form of his life and is a Pep favorite, Sané is continuing to improve and Aguero/Jesus are already rotating. Here he'd be a huge upgrade over Willian and Pedro for us and would take our attack up a level. Probably on equal footing with City and the other elite European sides.

Wouldn't say no to Özil either, though I'm not sure he'd fit nearly as well as Sanchez. Just cannot see Arse selling to us. They probably feel like selling to City is easier to stomach. Hope we at least try. See if they'd turn down a big sum in January when it's already clear they ain't winning anything this season. Keeping him is pointless.

Honestly after watching him against City and even against other teams this season we’d be better to avoid him. There was a huge spell at starting of season he was on the bench. Players like him aren’t good for squad harmony, guys with similar attitudes who sit waving their hands about like panseys, berating their team mates and not looking interested because they’ve spat the dummy out, keep them away from here.

Even Bayern Munich have said they aren’t interested in him anymore they know he’s already chose his next destination (where many reckon his wages will be extraordinary, apparently asking for similar/more than what Ozil wants). He may have won a lot at Barca but after watching his shit show at City game for Arsenal, not looking interested at all, waving his hands about like a tube, meh... guys like him should be trying to put themselves in the shop window not acting like a spoilt prick. 

Fortunately for us, there are always going to be right wingers about, it would be nice if we went after somebody younger like Malcom or Pulisic. Although I still think we’ll throw our hat in for Sanchez.

On 11/7/2017 at 5:27 AM, The Skipper said:

With Fabregas around and still very much central to our squad, I don't think so

15 hours ago, Strike said:

With Fabregas around and still very much central to our squad, I don't think so

I was thinking Özil would be Fabregas’ medium term replacement. Could always do with a player of that profile in the squad. I envision Cesc won’t be starting too often soon and he won’t be happy. 

54 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

I was thinking Özil would be Fabregas’ medium term replacement. Could always do with a player of that profile in the squad. I envision Cesc won’t be starting too often soon and he won’t be happy. 

Honestly I don’t think Ozil is the right player for us. He has all the talent in the world but honestly in the last 2 years he’s looked distinctly average most of the time and everybody already complains about Cesc’s off the ball work so imagine the upset there would be with Ozil. I’d rather Cesc than Ozil in the team because he is still able to dictate games in MF. It’s gotten so bad with Ozil that even Arsenal fans aren’t worried of he goes.

5 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Honestly I don’t think Ozil is the right player for us. He has all the talent in the world but honestly in the last 2 years he’s looked distinctly average most of the time and everybody already complains about Cesc’s off the ball work so imagine the upset there would be with Ozil. I’d rather Cesc than Ozil in the team because he is still able to dictate games in MF. It’s gotten so bad with Ozil that even Arsenal fans aren’t worried of he goes.

I think he’s an option worth looking at if the club is trying to save money for the mean time but still get in a quality player. He’d be a good placeholder if the club can’t get like let’s say a Dybala. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, the wes said:

can't understand why city still want Sanchez with the talent they already have in their squad 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11179827/manchester-city-still-keen-on-signing-alexis-sanchez-but-may-wait-until-summer

I think they will be replacing Aguero with him in all honesty. Which means he will be playing as a striker and not as a winger. I’m sure there was an interview from last season where Pep says he would of used him as a striker at Barca if he didn’t have Messi as a false 9 or some sort of variation along those lines.

On 27/12/2017 at 6:56 PM, the wes said:

can't understand why city still want Sanchez with the talent they already have in their squad 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11179827/manchester-city-still-keen-on-signing-alexis-sanchez-but-may-wait-until-summer

Cause they can!

But APPARENTLY theres still no bids in yet Depending which report you read.

Arsene Wenger says Arsenal have not received an approach for Alexis Sanchez

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/11200950/arsene-wenger-says-arsenal-have-not-received-an-approach-for-alexis-sanchez

We can always hope!!! 7d35260bebd32f2ddc035756c9a1d3c4.gif

Does this clip hint Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is chasing Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez?

IS Antonio Conte planning to rescue Alexis Sanchez from his Arsenal nightmare?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/673241/Chelsea-Antonio-Conte-Arsenal-Alexis-Sanchez-transfer

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You