Alexis Sanchez

milllz

2 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

GK seems to be the same as last year.  Apparently quite good on the ball.  Can't save anything.

That would be a relief, haha. A bad goalie kills your chances of succes if you ask me. He will destabilise even the very best defence.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City don't know how to win pl . 

You need players like kante and players like hazard . 

They have only players like hazard.  

Even if they get Messi ,they don't win again the pl. or champions league.

The solution: 

player like kante > or = players like hazard. 

We have the best midfield of the league. 

We have the best  DM of the world . 

Like last year we will destroy them. We will not score like city of course but on counter-attack we are very dangerous. 

Liverpool also >> city on attack. 

2 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Honestly if Liverpool had 

a world class GK. And very good defense 

they would be the best team in the league? Maybe 

If they get VVD and proper Coutinho replacement like Lemar plus Keita next year, I would consider them along us (hopefuly) and United as the most serious competition next few years.

59 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

If they get VVD and proper Coutinho replacement like Lemar plus Keita next year, I would consider them along us (hopefuly) and United as the most serious competition next few years.

We're trying to spend 100m on Drinkwater, Ox, and Barkley. 

15 hours ago, Dimitr said:

We have the best midfield of the league. 

We have the best  DM of the world . 

Like last year we will destroy them. We will not score like city of course but on counter-attack we are very dangerous. 

Liverpool also >> city on attack. 

Who is this mythological best in the world DM you speak of? :D

The only superlative I can give to our midfield is "we have the least amount of midfield players in the league and in the world" :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, termninja said:

Who is this mythological best in the world DM you speak of? :D

The only superlative I can give to our midfield is "we have the least amount of midfield players in the league and in the world" :ph34r:

Haha. Ngolo kante I mean. 

Yes but the best  players in the league. I am not talking for quantity but for quality 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2017 at 5:00 PM, Tautvix said:

Staying at Arsenal or joining Man City.

On 6/30/2017 at 6:27 PM, manpe said:

If he "can't tell" then he's not staying at Arsenal.

Ok. You must have known it better then!

• 1 month later...

I'd be so pleased if the club manage to bring this guy to SB. It would be a hude statement that Chelsea also want to be in top 4 in Europe. Also, players like Hazard and not only, will benefit a lot if such a world class player come to the club. We already have some ex Barca players and also some Spain players, I'm sure he will feel good around them.
The team looks good in defence, we need only a new LWB, it is time to improve our attack also and Sanchez is the right option in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez has 'already decided on a club' - Rummenigge

Bayern Munich president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says his club are unlikely to make a move for Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez in January as the player has chosen his next club.

http://www.espnfc.us/story/3259390/arsenal-forward-alexis-sanchez-has-already-decided-on-a-club-rummenigge

City are already stack and he will chose them over us. 

And this is the work the board does. But we rather put blame on managers....

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Doesn't matter if City are stacked they will still buy players like that, they have ambition, we don't. 

Exactly so I don't understand why they demand so much from the manager when they don't have ambition. 

They are deluded to be fair that a manager that can do so much with what they give them. 

I expect us to go the way of Liverpool like this after sacking Conte. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You