Alexis Sanchez

milllz

So where will Sturridge, and Kakuta go? Also soon to be back Yossi?

I see only a winger/striker needed, a RB like Van der Wiel, and a play maker like Hamsik, Kaka, or Ganso.

Sturridge is a striker, not a winger. I suspect he will play up front with Torres next season, I would love to see that happen by the way!

Kaka wants to stay with Real Madrid, Man United have thrown their hat in the cauldron to sign Hamsik, and Ganso is looking like he'll join Inter Milan for £32 million according to a source!

For right-sided midfielders, we should have Sanchez and Kakuta!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neymar sa a left winger , Aguero as a partner for Torres and Sanchez as a right-sided midfielder

Neymar/Sanchez/Aguero one of them i think we are going to buy in the summer, but who ? ph34r.gif

Neymar/Sanchez/Aguero one of them i think we are going to buy in the summer, but who ? ph34r.gif

I'm really a huge fan of Agüero. He is like Suarez, but better. Thing is, if Sturridge is coming back I don't see room for Agüero or we'll have to bench one of them (unless Torres underperforms) I doubt we'll let Drogba go this summer. Perhaps Anelka and Malouda. I see us signing Neymar, but either of them would be ideal.

Neymar sa a left winger , Aguero as a partner for Torres and Sanchez as a right-sided midfielder

Yap that would be cheap :whistling:

30mil Neymar

40mil Aguero

27mil Sanchez

===========

97million <_<

I think we'll sign only 1 of them, but I'd love to see Sanchez the most since he's a great winger, and I'm still not sure whether Neymar would fit into EPL.a few more years in Brazil for him would be fine.

Yap that would be cheap :whistling:

30mil Neymar

40mil Aguero

27mil Sanchez

===========

97million <_<

I think we'll sign only 1 of them, but I'd love to see Sanchez the most since he's a great winger, and I'm still not sure whether Neymar would fit into EPL.a few more years in Brazil for him would be fine.

This summer transfers.My variant:

Buy

Aguero 40 mil

Sanchez 27 mil

Neymar 30 mil

Van der Wiel 15 mil

Anybody like Hamsik 25-30 mil

Sell

Bosingwa 10 mil

Mikel 18 mil

Kalou 20 mil

Anelka 13 mil

Ferreira 1,5 mil

Drogba (?) 15 mil

Malouda 10 mil

Zhirkow 17 mil

---------------------------------------------------

Out - 9 players.In - 5 players.Other 4 "plays" for academy players.

We spend 142 mill.We earn 104.5.We have a minus 37.5.It isn't very terrible.

And we will no need to spent huge money for several years.

Bosingwa 5 mil

Mikel 8 mil

Kalou 10 mil

Anelka 6 mil

Ferreira 0.5 mil

Drogba (?) 6.5 mil

Malouda 6 mil

Zhirkow 10 mil

Adjusted. Drogba/Anelka and Malouda's ages mean they won't get high fees. Bosingwa's injury/lack of form will mean he won't. Mikel and Kalou are never 20m players.

Guest justin_3d

He should be our top prority.

Totally agree!

We desperately need a speedy trickery winger.

If we get Van der Wiel, Alexis Sanchez, and a creative midfield, then our team will be much better.

He should be our top prority.

Definitely agree! We haven't had a pacy, well established right winger since Shaun Wright-Phillips, whom we never should have sold. Sanchez would be just perfect

at the moment, we're using Anelka, who is a centre forward, converted right midfielder, who at the moment is nowhere near the player he was all those years back!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You