Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting, I hope psg don't get both neymar and sanchez though, they would move way ahead of us in the hierarchy of european super clubs (I'd say we are slightly ahead of them atm, if only for our CL win and the fact we play in a much, much more quality league)... Ideally, they fail with neymar but steal alexis from arsenal, I could live with that

Why not try and target Martial? 

Seems to be falling out of favour at Man United, and with Perisic looking like a target for them, why not offer Matic and some cash?

Offers the same type of diversity as Sanchez. Powerful winger/can play as striker, great speed and is decent linking up. 

Much younger too, and can be had for a similar or cheaper price. 

• 2 weeks later...

EUR STAYING 

Arsene Wenger tells Alexis Sanchez he will NOT be sold to another English club this summer as Chilean eyes £50m Manchester City switch

Wenger is crazy he's that stubborn he won't sell alexis this summer and get 60 mil off another English club, but next summer he will let him go to man city for free... does any body understand that fucked up logic at all? He's said he won't sell OX ozil or sanchez, all in last year of there contract and total up to 125million. But next summer he will let them go on a free.... does he not realise to replace sanchez alone is quality it will cost him a fortune next summert. I just can't get my head round it, does he expect them to sign a new deal this year? Wtf is going on?

3 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

EUR STAYING 

Arsene Wenger tells Alexis Sanchez he will NOT be sold to another English club this summer as Chilean eyes £50m Manchester City switch

Wenger is crazy he's that stubborn he won't sell alexis this summer and get 60 mil off another English club, but next summer he will let him go to man city for free... does any body understand that fucked up logic at all? He's said he won't sell OX ozil or sanchez, all in last year of there contract and total up to 125million. But next summer he will let them go on a free.... does he not realise to replace sanchez alone is quality it will cost him a fortune next summert. I just can't get my head round it, does he expect them to sign a new deal this year? Wtf is going on?

Wenger pride bigger than club

54 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

EUR STAYING 

Maybe he knows that in next summer he will be sack? :wank2:

I'd be amazed if this happens. Sanchez doesn't strike me as the sort of person who will happily accept that and the loss of output you'd get from one of the players you most rely on, and potential damaging atmosphere in the dressing room would not help matters.

I'm still amazed that he would go to Man City with the abundance of attacking players they have. They would surely have to consider letting someone go, and I would honestly take any of their first team attacking players to come here.

We should definitely be pushing for Sanchez though, he would be perfect by giving us options both as one of the players in behind and the main striker, strengthening both areas.

4 hours ago, Fernando said:

If psg sign neymar then Sánchez won't go. 

Leaving city and us. 

Sánchez will be sold this January. 

Our focus changed this summer from improving to replacing. Sanchez isn't in our plans any longer. Maybe next year we will be ready for that. 

If he stays and arsene doesn't care he will leave for free, bacause it could also be his last season with arsenal, Chelsea board should pull out(not sure if it's the right phrase) a Bayern, negotiate in the winter with him and reach an agreenment for coming for free next summer.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You