Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Antonio8 said:

i bet he will go to bayern munchen 

Bayern cant afford his wages. They said so themselves publicly and withdrew their interest. He either stays or goes to city imo. Wenger did this " hihi i know where i will be next season but i wont tell you.:p " and stayed..i can see sanchez doing the same.

It's clear it's down to City offering up some ridiculous fee that Arsenal would be stupid to turn down or he stays at Arsenal and leaves on a free next summer.

Knowing Wenger and his stubborn ways, he'll make Sanchez stay.

On 6/25/2017 at 10:18 PM, xPetrCechx said:

DDMUEd6XsAANnyk.jpg

Damn, that shirt fits him perfectly. Wherever he goes from Arsenal he'll win titles. Hope he already choose Chelsea.

14 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Why we don't try for him ? Pfff

he wants to leave , offer big money and sooner or later he will be ours 

cos its too late. HIs future is already decide. Will either stay or go to City ( I am leaning towards the latter )

Also Arse hardly sell to us. 

He'll stay and leave as a free agent. 

Well ill done to Matt Law for hyping Chelsea fans up back in April with that article claiming Chelsea want Alexis and Alexis wants Chelsea. 

Unbelievable how people can still treat that twattish Villan seriously. 

3 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

He's not worth that he's a greedy twat simple as that 

It's called leverage. 

Who needs each other more, Arsenal or Sanchez? It's clearly the former. They need Sanchez to stay and help them make Top 4 again, or risk being left behind by Tottenham and Liverpool in the race for the final UCL spots. 

Sanchez has all the power here and is squeezing Arsenal for all they have. 

If Sanchez is to leave, he won't be asking nearly the amount of money he's demanding at Arsenal. (That doesn't mean it's still not high, just not tje sams level.) 

58 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

It's called leverage. 

Who needs each other more, Arsenal or Sanchez? It's clearly the former. They need Sanchez to stay and help them make Top 4 again, or risk being left behind by Tottenham and Liverpool in the race for the final UCL spots. 

Sanchez has all the power here and is squeezing Arsenal for all they have. 

If Sanchez is to leave, he won't be asking nearly the amount of money he's demanding at Arsenal. (That doesn't mean it's still not high, just not tje sams level.) 

agreed we should offer him £250K a week like Hazard with maybe a bonus if we win the CL or retain the EPL title.

After all the frustrations he was showing in their shirt last season, throwing his gloves and yelling at his team mates, this step of staying at Arsenal is an interesting one. The wage demands may be just a way of telling them 'I am out'. But seriously, staying there is a lack of ambitions. Lacazette or not.

1 hour ago, milan.cech said:

After all the frustrations he was showing in their shirt last season, throwing his gloves and yelling at his team mates, this step of staying at Arsenal is an interesting one. The wage demands may be just a way of telling them 'I am out'. But seriously, staying there is a lack of ambitions. Lacazette or not.

I agree. Lacazette isn't even the solution Arsenal need.

The moment we should have signed Alexis was when here was looking to leave Udinese or eventually after Barcelona spell. Now Arsenal won't let him go and he's already 28 while he would cost the fortune. I do hope he leaves Arsenal, absolutely amazing player.

16 hours ago, Artandur said:

If this is true, he's a total maniac, lol...

He's not a maniac, he just wants to be paid ALOT more for staying at a club that won't be challenging for the domestic or European titles. 

His talent is being wasted at Arsenal, he should be at a Bayern/Juventus level of club right now..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You