test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

milllz

Rumoured Alexis Sanchez

Started by milllz,

1,436 posts in this topic
18 minutes ago, Jype said:

Because Arsenal aren't selling unless a ridiculous bid comes in, and by ridiculous I mean like £80M or even more. Of course Sanchez is a world class game changer and AOC is only a decent squad player but still, completely different roles.

I for one fully understand the reasoning behind getting Ox and Drinky for the combined price it'd take to buy Sanchez. Getting the first two would pretty much complete the squad in both quality and quantity in midfield/wingback departments, whereas Sanchez would be more of a luxury signing to further improve the strike force which is already pretty good once Hazard returns.

Not fussed if City get him, they already have a ridiculous amount of attacking players and getting Sanchez won't improve them by much because it will only knock other good players like Jesus, Sterling, Sane etc. further down the pecking order.

He has less than 12 months left on his contract..no club is going to bid 80m when they know he's not gonna sign a new contract.

I do understand the logic in getting the 2 (Ox and Drinkwater) from a squad depth perspective only, however it will not give us anymore quality than what we have now. Like you've said, Sanchez is a game changer, could get us at least an extra 10points in the league and push us to the CL quarters.

But you're right, what we need now is depth.

Just now, DYC. said:

Utd are the favourites for me. They're more balanced overall, and solid at the back.

I have my questions about the Silva-Fernandinho-De Bruyne midfield (off the ball and especially dealing with transitions). And how good is that backline really? Especially without Kompany, who will most likely struggle with his fitness. Walker is good but Mendy still has a bit to learn on the defensive end. Otamendi is good but he has his moments of insanity. Stones... never been a fan, have to see how he develops. GK is a question mark for me because I don't know him.

Sanchez could be a game changer though, yeah. It will be interesting.

GK seems to be the same as last year.  Apparently quite good on the ball.  Can't save anything.

2 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

GK seems to be the same as last year.  Apparently quite good on the ball.  Can't save anything.

That would be a relief, haha. A bad goalie kills your chances of succes if you ask me. He will destabilise even the very best defence.

City don't know how to win pl . 

You need players like kante and players like hazard . 

They have only players like hazard.  

Even if they get Messi ,they don't win again the pl. or champions league.

The solution: 

player like kante > or = players like hazard. 

We have the best midfield of the league. 

We have the best  DM of the world . 

Like last year we will destroy them. We will not score like city of course but on counter-attack we are very dangerous. 

Liverpool also >> city on attack. 

Honestly if Liverpool had 

a world class GK. And very good defense 

they would be the best team in the league? Maybe 

2 hours ago, Dimitr said:

Honestly if Liverpool had 

a world class GK. And very good defense 

they would be the best team in the league? Maybe 

If they get VVD and proper Coutinho replacement like Lemar plus Keita next year, I would consider them along us (hopefuly) and United as the most serious competition next few years.

59 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

If they get VVD and proper Coutinho replacement like Lemar plus Keita next year, I would consider them along us (hopefuly) and United as the most serious competition next few years.

We're trying to spend 100m on Drinkwater, Ox, and Barkley. 

TheIceMan likes this

It's a shame he's so set on wanting to go to City. But then I guess when they're offering 400k a week, why wouldn't you?

15 hours ago, Dimitr said:

We have the best midfield of the league. 

We have the best  DM of the world . 

Like last year we will destroy them. We will not score like city of course but on counter-attack we are very dangerous. 

Liverpool also >> city on attack. 

Who is this mythological best in the world DM you speak of? :D

The only superlative I can give to our midfield is "we have the least amount of midfield players in the league and in the world" :ph34r:

11 minutes ago, termninja said:

Who is this mythological best in the world DM you speak of? :D

The only superlative I can give to our midfield is "we have the least amount of midfield players in the league and in the world" :ph34r:

Haha. Ngolo kante I mean. 

Yes but the best  players in the league. I am not talking for quantity but for quality 

On 6/30/2017 at 5:00 PM, Tautvix said:

Staying at Arsenal or joining Man City.

On 6/30/2017 at 6:27 PM, manpe said:

If he "can't tell" then he's not staying at Arsenal.

Ok. You must have known it better then!