Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, the wes said:

No CL will push Sanchez more to the arsenal exit door if takes £50m to get him just pay it chelsea 

I doubt us being willing to pay the money is the biggest obstacle here...

19 hours ago, Artandur said:

I doubt us being willing to pay the money is the biggest obstacle here...

It is more than money, Arsenal will never sell him to us. This is not the same case as Mata ( a player that we don't need) or RVP (Arsenal was building their new stadium)

After the final next week, we need to go all out for Sanchez. Arsenal finished outside top 4. We will have a lot of money available from the Oscar and Costa(?) sales plus prize money for winning league. I really like Pedro and Willian but Sanchez is on Hazard's level and if we want to compete with very best, sometimes you have to go out and get the very best. His stats this season are bloody amazing. Goals and assists and rarely gets injured as well. I would bid up to £70m if I had the choice. Don't get much world class players available and if we put in a mammoth bid, they may have no choice.

2 hours ago, Stats said:

After the final next week, we need to go all out for Sanchez. Arsenal finished outside top 4. We will have a lot of money available from the Oscar and Costa(?) sales plus prize money for winning league. I really like Pedro and Willian but Sanchez is on Hazard's level and if we want to compete with very best, sometimes you have to go out and get the very best. His stats this season are bloody amazing. Goals and assists and rarely gets injured as well. I would bid up to £70m if I had the choice. Don't get much world class players available and if we put in a mammoth bid, they may have no choice.

I completely agree. Sanchez would take our attack to another level regardless who is the centre forward next season. I also think that Arsenal's owners can't resist a large check nor can Wenger who loves to money hide all their money in vaults or whatever. £70m? Thats basically Oscar + £20m. 

On a sidenote, I think we fans need to stop discussing money. Transfer fees have been out of control for a while and Premier League in its current state is ridiculously wealthy and so is Chelsea. I couldn't care less if Sanchez costs £70m or £700m.

Whether he comes to Chelsea or not, hes gotta go from that football club. Such a brilliant player should not be wasting his best years playing in Europa and trying to get into TOP 4. They dont deserve a player like Sanchez, he came to Arsenal wanting to take them to another level and they have given him absolutely no support whatsoever, they didnt even try to build a title winning team around him.

Now if he goes to Bayern or Juventus I could understand, but for him the best decision would be to stay in London and join Conte. They are a perfect fit.

3 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Whether he comes to Chelsea or not, hes gotta go from that football club. Such a brilliant player should not be wasting his best years playing in Europa and trying to get into TOP 4. They dont deserve a player like Sanchez, he came to Arsenal wanting to take them to another level and they have given him absolutely no support whatsoever, they didnt even try to build a title winning team around him.

Now if he goes to Bayern or Juventus I could understand, but for him the best decision would be to stay in London and join Conte. They are a perfect fit.

spot on mate, pls board make this deal happen

CzHJsHrWQAA7kYi.jpg

a serbian commentator and journalist said on twitter that sanchez will leave arsenal but stay in premier league.

he also said years ago when hazard was still not a chelsea player that he will go to premier league and play for a team with a blue jersey.

he rarely has tweets like this with inside info and similar stuff. so he is questionable with his reliability. but it's strange.

5 hours ago, whats happening said:

a serbian commentator and journalist said on twitter that sanchez will leave arsenal but stay in premier league.

he also said years ago when hazard was still not a chelsea player that he will go to premier league and play for a team with a blue jersey.

he rarely has tweets like this with inside info and similar stuff. so he is questionable with his reliability. but it's strange.

<_< The only teams that were in for him were Chelsea, City and Utd... He had a 66% chance of being right.

NEXT

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You