Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

We should be all in on Lemar or Bernardo now.

AS Monaco Vice President Vadim Vasilyev spoke to Téléfoot this morning about the club’s upcoming transfer strategy.

“We do not need to sell, the budget is balanced. For the moment, not a single player has told me that they want to leave. We will discuss it all in a relaxed manner. But with the 2018 World Cup, not Thomas, not Kylian, nor maybe Bernardo want to leave. It is not the right time. We are going to do everything to keep them. I can already tell you that Monaco will have a very competitive next season.” 

4 hours ago, the wes said:

AS Monaco Vice President Vadim Vasilyev spoke to Téléfoot this morning about the club’s upcoming transfer strategy.

“We do not need to sell, the budget is balanced. For the moment, not a single player has told me that they want to leave. We will discuss it all in a relaxed manner. But with the 2018 World Cup, not Thomas, not Kylian, nor maybe Bernardo want to leave. It is not the right time. We are going to do everything to keep them. I can already tell you that Monaco will have a very competitive next season.” 

Yeah I just read that few minutes after I made the post lol.

But IMO right offer at least Bernardo is certainly off. Mbappe is smart if he stays while Lemar is already a top player, but kudos if he wants to stay there too. 

4 hours ago, the wes said:

And in the extended interview he states that those three players specifically want to stay because of the World Cup in 2018. You can imagine they don't want jeopordize their potential spot because neither 3 of them are automatic starters.  

Its like some big Pushmepullyou animal!

ba941c2d07dbe47a8309621397c5b859.jpg

Chelsea want to sign Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez ahead of Alvaro Morata

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

This is why we shouldnt get him. He has these farts every match, sometimes very near arsenal penalty area.

Didn't he score twice in that game? Arsenal ask Alexis to be a creator too much when he's clearly a scorer. Imagine Pedro being asked to create as much as Alexis is here - he'd be even worse with turnovers. He wouldn't be in this situation that he's at at Arsenal all the time. He isn't that bad of a creator but in Conte's system situations like this wouldn't happen often. 

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Didn't he score twice in that game? Arsenal ask Alexis to be a creator too much when he's clearly a scorer. Imagine Pedro being asked to create as much as Alexis is here - he'd be even worse with turnovers. He wouldn't be in this situation that he's at at Arsenal all the time. He isn't that bad of a creator but in Conte's system situations like this wouldn't happen often. 

I know, but this is all Alexis style of play. Its his decision making. He must know better and quicker when to pass and when to dribble. He is far from great link-up player. Very good for a striker standards, but rather average for a top winger.

He is soo frustrating at times, making these weird decisions by dribbling infront of his own penalty area or trying to do all alone. Since we were linked with them, I watched more of Arsenal games and he often passes too late or not at all. if he is going to be on our right, his decision making must be on top and his understanding with Eden and striker, but I dont think that would be the case. He likes to be superstar of the team, he complains alot and gets very frustrated if things go south, once that happens, all you can do is sub him. However I respect his work rate. Sometimes I think I see two different players on pitch. One that scores goals and tracks back alot, then the other who frustrates the shit out of supporters with solo dribbles and complains.

Then there is his age. I agree we need one or two more experienced leaders, but Alexis is not that. He is not long term solution and neither someone who will be brilliant addition to squad. I can totaly see him at City and do Sterling. Allright player, but nothing realy extra.

Maybe Im wrong, and if there is no other option, I guess Alexis would be allright. But big rival fee, his age, his attitude may not be worth the hassle. Maybe just get someone who does not have our rival's label and will make his name in PL as Chelsea player.

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Well he is in double figures with assists. 23 league goals and 10 league assists. Fantastic tbh. He is one of the best players in league but imo seems underrated. Can't believe he did not get in tea of the year and when you consider his stats ands how he has carried Arsenal this season, he does not get recognition he deserves imo. We should go all out for him. Although I think Hazard is slightly better, there is not much difference but Sanchez is certainly a lot more potent in front of goal.

9 hours ago, The Skipper said:

But that is how he play. Unlike pedro who prefer to play up high and combine with other player, alexis tend to keep the ball and dribble. I personally don't see the need for alexis. I am more than happy with willian + pedro as our winger.

He has done well as a striker for Arsenal but I much prefer a phsyical player up top

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You