Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should give you a good picture. Quite a long read but it's worth it.

Unless you've got a good source confirming this I'd say it's just wishful thinking.

I wouldn't worry about the fair play rule. It's all about book keeping and how 'correct' it is. Legally it's possible to fix it to match the rules. Abramovic wouldn't have bought Torres otherwise, nor would he have reportedly lodged other big money offers for players across the world, even 8mil for Piazon who hasn't even debuted for senior team of Sao Paolo. This shows intent and I'm 140% sure we will spend big this summer unless we get outbid by the likes of Man City and Barcelona/RM. So again, on the paper we have to be making enough money and it isn't that hard to legally manipulate with papers :)

I think that we will sell Kakuta.He doesn't show that game which all wait by him.

I really want see Sanchez and Aguero in the summer in our shorts.

HAHA sell Kakuta you delusional? He's just signed a new contract He's the most talented footballer in his age group,He's a leader and he has a Mo stash haha.

Manchester City linked with him - "Manchester City's Garry Cook is ready to fly out and sign Udinese's Chilean star Alexis Sanchez in a £24m deal" ...I don't even see a reason why they would need him, they're loaded with wingers and forwards in general especially if Bellamy returns which seems likely. I do believe however that if we ship in a reasnoble offer he would opt for Chelsea. Would make perfect sense. This summer must be the best time to come to a team like Chelsea. Re-vamp of the squad, easier to get your chance to prove yourself and make yourself a permanent first XI fixture. One thing's for sure, it's going to be a very interesting transfer market.

I wouldn't worry about the fair play rule. It's all about book keeping and how 'correct' it is. Legally it's possible to fix it to match the rules. Abramovic wouldn't have bought Torres otherwise, nor would he have reportedly lodged other big money offers for players across the world, even 8mil for Piazon who hasn't even debuted for senior team of Sao Paolo. This shows intent and I'm 140% sure we will spend big this summer unless we get outbid by the likes of Man City and Barcelona/RM. So again, on the paper we have to be making enough money and it isn't that hard to legally manipulate with papers :)

I'm not worried nor do I believe the club are v worried about the fair play rules. What I'm sure Abramovich, Gourlay, Buck and co. are trying to achieve is getting closer to breaking even and by the looks of it we've got a long way to go.

It has been widely suggested that the club felt the need to buy players like Torres and Luiz to ensure our Champions League spot, which at the time, was in danger. So in that sense those deals were a needed cash injection to ensure investment as much as they were a statement of intent from Roman.

Too much of a decent signing and player to come here, will no doubt fuck off to Man Shitty for about £100 million, play about ten games, sit on the bench for a season, and then next season get loaned back to where he was bought from and then sold.

Looks like his future could be set, but who knows?

:whistling:

And you say we could get Neymar and Sanchez together??

Well i will tell you that's a waste. Cause with one is enough for now.

If I could just disagree with you right there dude, Neymar is the sort of striker we've been wanting for a long while! We need a striker like him to work with Torres up front, which would sound perfect.

As for Sanchez, he's the right-sided midfield player we've been wanting for absolute years, especially since SWP left some years back. Could they work in the same team? Of course they can. Both quick on the ball and both enjoy a bit of trickery and some goals.

The only concern however is the money, but Roman will sort all of that out!

Edited by CJ Revo

Guest justin_3d

If I could just disagree with you right there dude, Neymar is the sort of striker we've been wanting for a long while! We need a striker like him to work with Torres up front, which would sound perfect.

As for Sanchez, he's the right-sided midfield player we've been wanting for absolute years, especially since SWP left some years back. Could they work in the same team? Of course they can. Both quick on the ball and both enjoy a bit of trickery and some goals.

The only concern however is the money, but Roman will sort all of that out!

So where will Sturridge, and Kakuta go? Also soon to be back Yossi?

I see only a winger/striker needed, a RB like Van der Wiel, and a play maker like Hamsik, Kaka, or Ganso.

So where will Sturridge, and Kakuta go? Also soon to be back Yossi?

I see only a winger/striker needed, a RB like Van der Wiel, and a play maker like Hamsik, Kaka, or Ganso.

Depends on how you watch it. If Malouda and Anelka leave? Drogba also?

Drogba, Anelka, Malouda, Kakuta, Studge, Torres, Kalou => 7 players

Neymar, Sanchez, Kakuta, Torres, Kakuta, Studge => 6 players

But if we are to give more playing time to Kakuta and Studge then yes, 1 winger only, as much as my heart tells me otherwise :(

Guest justin_3d

Depends on how you watch it. If Malouda and Anelka leave? Drogba also?

Drogba, Anelka, Malouda, Kakuta, Studge, Torres, Kalou => 7 players

Neymar, Sanchez, Kakuta, Torres, Kakuta, Studge => 6 players

But if we are to give more playing time to Kakuta and Studge then yes, 1 winger only, as much as my heart tells me otherwise :(

Drogba is not leaving. Gourlay said he will not sell Drogba as he want to make the squad stronger and not weaker.

So most likely for me it's only Anelka. Anyone else is a toss up.

Also got to give consideration other players we have on loan. Like Clifford, Bruma, and PVA.

Will Clifford, Josh, Kakuta and Sturridge get more playing time? If so it is a waste to get Neymar and Sanchez. That will cut space from our youngsters.

Only need one, then get Van der Wiel and a playmaker.

• 2 weeks later...

to be honest we should sign alexis sanchez because he plays in left wing and mainly he is young. we may have to spend some money but he is worth it......our squad is an ageing squad,so the purchase of alexis sanchez will remove the tag of an old squad......he can also form a partnership similar to the one he formed with di natale with torres and help him find his form...so according to me he would be a great player and i expect him to be a success at chelsea!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You