test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

milllz

Rumoured Alexis Sanchez

Started by milllz,

1,356 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Dingus said:

I really wish we were in for him, but I'd say Wenger would never sell him to us and City will just give him what he wants money wise.

City will be ridiculous next season if he does end up there.

Alexis barely improves City. Their attack is ridiculous already. I'd be more worried if City signed a world class DM or CB.

If according to reports we are willing to put 70-80€ millions on a striker like Morata than I can't see why we can't pay that for Sanchez. We're just letting City grab him.

Just now, Kendrick said:

If according to reports we are willing to put 70-80€ millions on a striker like Morata than I can't see why we can't pay that for Sanchez. We're just letting City grab him.

Arsenal will not sell to us. Wenger already said that. Only we are that stupid sell Cech to English club.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Sanchez isn't an out n out striker tho, he's played there for arsenal but I believe he's more affective just behind or out wide.

1 minute ago, Tautvix said:

Arsenal will not sell to us. Wenger already said that. Only we are that stupid sell Cech to English club.

Arsenal don't have a choice next year he can leave on a free to any club he wants. If we offer 50 mill they are stupid not to take it.

5 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Arsenal don't have a choice next year he can leave on a free to any club he wants. If we offer 50 mill they are stupid not to take it.

Man City will also offer 50M. Which one do you think Arsenal will accept?

30 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Man City will also offer 50M. Which one do you think Arsenal will accept?

Obviously Arsenal wouldn't take our offer seriously....but from Sanchez' point of view, he'd be better off at Chelsea than City.

They already have an overload in attacking players...at least at Chelsea, he'd be guaranteed starter alongside Hazard. 

I guarantee if We bid same as mcfc he will choose us, he wants to stay in london.

the wes likes this

7 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I guarantee if We bid same as mcfc he will choose us, he wants to stay in london.

Maybe, but he'd be seen as Judas by the Arsenal fans and Wenger would be killed if he sold him to a London rival. Sanchez probably wouldn't want to completely destroy his "legacy" and reputation with Arse fans,

City are a bit of a nothing club so they'll get over him going there eventually.

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Maybe, but he'd be seen as Judas by the Arsenal fans and Wenger would be killed if he sold him to a London rival. Sanchez probably wouldn't want to completely destroy his "legacy" and reputation with Arse fans,

City are a bit of a nothing club so they'll get over him going there eventually.

If I was sanchez is want to destroy it what have arsenal gave him FA cup lol he's.giving them everything with nothing in return.

City will be ridiculous next season if he does end up there.

That's what they said last year and they had to scrap a UCL spot. They sign many players, many times the wrong ones. Also Guardiola was a fiasco, but I fully expect him to do somewhat better this time around.
Same thing was said about United and they finished 6th.
Thing is city have been doing some of the best deals for many years now and that paid off with one league they won and another United choked. They're the English PSG...
manpe, Fernando and DDA like this

On 7/15/2017 at 7:35 PM, BluesMadLad said:

Why? are they starving for cash?

15 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Why? are they starving for cash?

Because if they don't sell now they will sell him for a premium in January. 

Otherwise next summer go for free. 

More then likely they will cave in January. 

Dont see why Arsenal will sell Sanchez to any PL teams even if that is what Sanchez wants. 

- They cant afford another backlash from their fans after last season. 

- They are debt free (If i'm not wrong) and they do have solid revenues coming in. Plus they have lower wages than most of the other top teams in the PL. 

- They have to show that they are competing for the title and missing out on your main man certainly doesnt indicate that ... (will they choke is another story altogether)   

The only thing going against them is they are not in the CL but Arsenal can easily force Sanchez to stay and let him go free. He will play if told to ... thats what u make from his comments when he said the decision is for Arsenal to take. 

8 hours ago, Fernando said:

Because if they don't sell now they will sell him for a premium in January. 

Otherwise next summer go for free. 

More then likely they will cave in January. 

It'll be at a discount in January, not a premium.

Fernando likes this