test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

milllz

Rumoured Alexis Sanchez

Started by milllz,

1,343 posts in this topic
8 hours ago, lucashm said:

He really isnt that good technically, his passing in particular is very poor, and he is not as good a dribbler as people think, he relies on his pace a ridiculous amount

Stop lying.

Clockwork likes this

1 hour ago, DYC. said:

Stop lying.

lying? thats not a lie, even Arsenal fans say he is a shit dribbler when there is no space

OhForAGreavsie likes this

30 minutes ago, lucashm said:

lying? thats not a lie, even Arsenal fans say he is a shit dribbler when there is no space

I wouldn't use that expression but I was unimpressed with his dribbling when he played at Udinese and said so.

My biggest critique of him is that he gives the ball away in dangerous situations way too often. You want him as far away from your own goal as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSG are set to offer Arsenal €55 million for Alexis Sanchez.

That is according to Yahoo Sport FR, 

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

We should be all in on Lemar or Bernardo now.

AS Monaco Vice President Vadim Vasilyev spoke to Téléfoot this morning about the club’s upcoming transfer strategy.

“We do not need to sell, the budget is balanced. For the moment, not a single player has told me that they want to leave. We will discuss it all in a relaxed manner. But with the 2018 World Cup, not Thomas, not Kylian, nor maybe Bernardo want to leave. It is not the right time. We are going to do everything to keep them. I can already tell you that Monaco will have a very competitive next season.” 

The Skipper and BlueLyon like this

4 hours ago, the wes said:

AS Monaco Vice President Vadim Vasilyev spoke to Téléfoot this morning about the club’s upcoming transfer strategy.

“We do not need to sell, the budget is balanced. For the moment, not a single player has told me that they want to leave. We will discuss it all in a relaxed manner. But with the 2018 World Cup, not Thomas, not Kylian, nor maybe Bernardo want to leave. It is not the right time. We are going to do everything to keep them. I can already tell you that Monaco will have a very competitive next season.” 

Yeah I just read that few minutes after I made the post lol.

But IMO right offer at least Bernardo is certainly off. Mbappe is smart if he stays while Lemar is already a top player, but kudos if he wants to stay there too. 

4 hours ago, the wes said:

And in the extended interview he states that those three players specifically want to stay because of the World Cup in 2018. You can imagine they don't want jeopordize their potential spot because neither 3 of them are automatic starters.  

Hopefully he'll score his first goals for us today and many many more next seasons.

This is why we shouldnt get him. He has these farts every match, sometimes very near arsenal penalty area.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

This is why we shouldnt get him. He has these farts every match, sometimes very near arsenal penalty area.

Didn't he score twice in that game? Arsenal ask Alexis to be a creator too much when he's clearly a scorer. Imagine Pedro being asked to create as much as Alexis is here - he'd be even worse with turnovers. He wouldn't be in this situation that he's at at Arsenal all the time. He isn't that bad of a creator but in Conte's system situations like this wouldn't happen often. 

Dazzy_Vance likes this

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Didn't he score twice in that game? Arsenal ask Alexis to be a creator too much when he's clearly a scorer. Imagine Pedro being asked to create as much as Alexis is here - he'd be even worse with turnovers. He wouldn't be in this situation that he's at at Arsenal all the time. He isn't that bad of a creator but in Conte's system situations like this wouldn't happen often. 

Well he is in double figures with assists. 23 league goals and 10 league assists. Fantastic tbh. He is one of the best players in league but imo seems underrated. Can't believe he did not get in tea of the year and when you consider his stats ands how he has carried Arsenal this season, he does not get recognition he deserves imo. We should go all out for him. Although I think Hazard is slightly better, there is not much difference but Sanchez is certainly a lot more potent in front of goal.

Kendrick likes this

9 hours ago, The Skipper said:

But that is how he play. Unlike pedro who prefer to play up high and combine with other player, alexis tend to keep the ball and dribble. I personally don't see the need for alexis. I am more than happy with willian + pedro as our winger.

He has done well as a striker for Arsenal but I much prefer a phsyical player up top

No CL will push Sanchez more to the arsenal exit door if takes £50m to get him just pay it chelsea