Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say if we get him, we can call ourselves a safe-haven for ex-Barcelona players.
Fabregas, Pedro and now Alexis.

I do hope we get him. People saying he's crossed PSG off his list...don't think so as PSG is a safe haven for players who want the easy way out. Same goes for Bayern and Juve. Perfect places for players entering the autumn of their careers, an easy league with those big teams, Champions League every single season and good wages.
If Alexis moves to us, he gets my respect as it clearly shows ambition. Just like I respected my compatriot Van Persie moving to ManUtd from Arsenal because he wanted to win the Premier League. 

Belletti and Deco too :)

12 minutes ago, manpe said:

Belletti and Deco too :)

I see we're not counting Samuel but let's mention the most maligned player in Chelsea history, Winston Bogarde. I hated the way that Bates and Hutchinson vilified him for something that was their fault, and the way so many people fell for it. Bullshit and spin isn't confined to the media. As a club, a set of fans, and a footballing nation, we owe Winston an apology.

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I see we're not counting Samuel

We could and should actually if we're counting Sanchez, he also wouldn't come straight from Barca. So there you go, we are the club for Barcelona rejects and pensioners :D 

Go all out for him, that's a signing who could get us to a CL final. Hazard - Costa - Sanchez is right up there in european football. Sanchez, CM/LB and we can go to Kiev in 2018.

11 minutes ago, Namika said:

Go all out for him, that's a signing who could get us to a CL final. Hazard - Costa - Sanchez is right up there in european football. Sanchez, CM/LB and we can go to Kiev in 2018.

Sanchez, RWB and we shld be good enough to go toe-toe with Bayern and Madrid. 

Just now, Chelsea? said:

Sanchez, RWB and we shld be good enough to go toe-toe with Bayern and Madrid. 

RWB ? Why ? I quite like Moses there. LWB more important imo, someone more mobile than Alonso.

8 minutes ago, Namika said:

RWB ? Why ? I quite like Moses there. LWB more important imo, someone more mobile than Alonso.

Think Marcos and Moses have been great. But idk just feel we can upgrade one of the 2

Think Marcos and Moses have been great. But idk just feel we can upgrade one of the 2

Agree. We need someone who has more technique on the ball and is better in terms of passing than both Marcos and Victor.

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You