test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

milllz

Rumoured Alexis Sanchez

Started by milllz,

1,111 posts in this topic
Just now, King11Didier said:

No one can say, but I think he is capable of doing it. Also Hazard can play on left too, so they can change positions often.

I think we would be better off going for someone who has performed at his best at the right wing position. Bernardo of Monaco wouldn't be too shabby.

Chelsea Legend 11 likes this

5 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

I think we would be better off going for someone who has performed at his best at the right wing position. Bernardo of Monaco wouldn't be too shabby.

I agree that Bernardo Silva is an exciting player and would not mind having him in the team also, but Alexis is a proven world class player and has performed well enough to convince me for that opinion.

What do you think would be the price that Monaco will ask for Bernardo Silva?

3 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

I agree that Bernardo Silva is an exciting player and would not mind having him in the team also, but Alexis is a proven world class player and has performed well enough to convince me for that opinion.

Easily something like 60m euros. I'd probably say he would worth that because of his age and considering the prices brandished around these days for players who have much less than Bernardo.

25 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

They got 50 million for Martial so Bernando is not gonna be cheaper. 60-70.

On 04/02/2017 at 7:25 PM, Spike said:

They don't behave like that. Their accountants behave like that.

Isn't that what I said?

"… advisors brought on board by their agents…"

4 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Isn't that what I said?

"… advisors brought on board by their agents…"

Dunno, it was a month ago.

It would be an amazing top 3 and would make us a formidible force And it would make the need of signing a top backup striker less urgent. Its not a signing we should penny pinch at as hes going to be a much wanted signing.

Im not sure if Willian would stay around tho. Theres no doubting his loyalty to us but he may put playing in front of it.

sLOVEnian Blue likes this

Quote from wenger 

I've no regrets about dropping Sanchez. Remember that I developed him,' says Wenger

Wenger has lost the plot lol please conte put a bid in 

Just now, Special Juan said:

Let him remain in London and fetch him here, what a cracking move for him and us.

It's happened before Cole to Chelsea and cech to arsenal if wenger stays at arsenal I could see this happening :). If Conte interested tho 

Picture hazard on left side Sanchez playing false number 9 if needed  and Pedro on the right side powerful combo  the link up play between them trio would put fear into any team 

dimmas likes this

I know I'm just going to get disapointed come the summer if I get too excited. So I'm just going to keep everything crossed we get him OR a very similar player to him.

Do we think old vinegar tits will still be there next season? Allegri is sounding like the fave to now. It might change theur players minds/attitudes.

I want him there as long as poss.

22 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I know I'm just going to get disapointed come the summer if I get too excited. So I'm just going to keep everything crossed we get him OR a very similar player to him.

Do we think old vinegar tits will still be there next season? Allegri is sounding like the fave to now. It might change theur players minds/attitudes.

I want him there as long as poss.

Same, that's why I'm staying calm. I would love him here but until there's some concrete talks between the two clubs it's best not to get too excited. 

Unionjack likes this

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Dunno, it was a month ago.

The cut and paste in italics wasn't a clue? Missing it once is missing it once, but twice?

What about the fact that he is incredibly frustrating at link up? 

Yes he plays as striker and scores goals, but here, he would be winger. 

Barcelona sold him because frankly he was shit at linkup and one twos, despite he scored nice amount of goals. He is like a poor man Ronaldo and honestly I would not have Ronaldo in my team, much like Ibra, both excelent players but one man players, I prefer a team. And Alexis is the same, but not even that good.

And while I think it would be good for us to have another clinical finisher, Alexis would either score the goal or fuck up the attack. 

He would be good addition, but there are plenty of players we should target before Alexis.

Unless he would be our striker, but for that he aint realy the right profile of striker we need and we have Costa anyway.

The Skipper likes this

I love Costa but his link up play with hazard and Pedro is poor I would like us to sign Alexandre Lacazette. His ink up play is brilliant to see 

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

The cut and paste in italics wasn't a clue? Missing it once is missing it once, but twice?

And you mistook not once but twice that I actually care enough to pay attention.

3 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Then don't comment on a post if you can't muster the attention span to read it.

Maybe I would've rescinded my remark if it wasn't met with condescension. Why don't you try something else?