Alexis Sanchez

milllz

Don't think it would be possible to steal an Arsenal player now as a "rival" English club. Think they'd even turn down a mammoth bid as a statement that they aren't a "selling" club anymore.

He's certainly way too good for Arse. Not sure he can move to Madrid after playing for Barca and Bayern have top players in his position. I think he's kind of stuck at Arsenal. Shame for him as he'll never win the league or the CL there.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think it would be possible to steal an Arsenal player now as a "rival" English club. Think they'd even turn down a mammoth bid as a statement that they aren't a "selling" club anymore.

He's certainly way too good for Arse. Not sure he can move to Madrid after playing for Barca and Bayern have top players in his position. I think he's kind of stuck at Arsenal. Shame for him as he'll never win the league or the CL there.

He'll go to City! problem solved.

Not a chance. Why the hell would Arsenal sell him to US just year after they bought him for 40m? And even if they did, the price they want would be 50m considering his form and remaining years on contract...

• 1 month later...

Im still disappointed that we didn´t go for him last summer. He would have taken us to another level and he is a player with end product coming from the wing unlike Willian.

Said it to the lads at work, Arsenal fans, he will tail off in a big way, he kicked the arse out of it too early, literally playing matches at 100mph 0-90 minutes, a burn out was inevitable.

How many times did he charged into an opponent, only to fall, begging for a foul. Not saying he isn't a great player, I'd take him in a heartbeat, but I think that the injury and non-stop goals/asissts burned him out a bit for the second part of the season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You