Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess people didn't watch him at Udinese, Barca (last season) and Chile NT given the sudden wankfest when he's pretty much always been a magnificent player (bar his dip in form in his first season at Barca). He's not some wonderkid who just had a spectacular breakthrough season.

I guess people didn't watch him at Udinese, Barca (last season) and Chile NT given the sudden wankfest when he's pretty much always been a magnificent player (bar his dip in form in his first season at Barca). He's not some wonderkid who just had a spectacular breakthrough season.

Very true. I am not surprised at all with him being the best player of Arsenal.

His increased form over the past weeks has everything to do with his central role. I've always said this, he's so much better in the centre than out wide. It was the case at Udinese and it's the same for Chile. Even though he has everything you would want in a wide man, he truly comes alive with a roaming role in the middle.

I wonder what will happen when Ozil returns. He's still an asset for Arsenal out wide but just not as good.

The league suits him perfectly and he's on a tear right now, but it has to be noted that the teams he's been scoring against are of very poor quality. Still, when a world class player is available, we have to get involved. Our RW was a notable weakness last season. I can't remember any significant rumours even linking us to him, which was somewhat disappointing.

• 2 months later...

If Reus become impossible to sign, anyone think Alexis could be a good option?

I know Gooners might not want to sell it to us, but if there is a possibility would you take him?

If there was a possibility, I would definitely take him.

World-class player on his day

If Reus become impossible to sign, anyone think Alexis could be a good option?

I know Gooners might not want to sell it to us, but if there is a possibility would you take him?

Yeah. Alexis Sanchez is a spectacular player. He looked like a horrible player at Barcelona because Barcelona have a style very obsessive game all the time and insist to touch, touch and touch the ball as if only exists that style in football. So it looked like a normal player Fabregas at Barcelona and with us (also with Arsenal) Fabregas seems a legendary footballer too big (he is perfect).

I think we should we consider if he thinks about leaving Arsenal in the future, because Alexis Sanchez is a player with a winning mentality and Arsenal is a club with a losing mentality, if he future arises we must be attentive to try consguir his signing. Alexis Sanchez is a great player.

When did Arsenal have to say anything about players leaving???

I think it will be rather Alexis Sanchez who wants to leave Arsenal. He is a winner and Arsenal are losers. He has gone to Arsenal because his image as the Barcelona player has been severely injured and he could not go to a better team. He only has 26 years I do not think he wants to be many years in a club with a losing mentality.

I think more than Arsenal offers to sell their star Alexis Sanchez to another team, I think it will be he who wants to leave Arsenal soon, probably this summer. If given the opportunity, we would have to ask ourselves his signing.

If Sanchez became available he'd be as good (dare I say maybe even better) a signing than Reus.

Only stumbling block would be the price tag that Arsenal would inevitably slap him with, and the fact that Arsenal will not sell to us in January when they're desperate to qualify for the CL.

So when you include price and when we could get them, Reus becomes the preferred signing, but only just.

I'd be ecstatic if we got either tbh.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You