Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Spanish newspaper El Mundo Deportivo, the reason Barcelona have not yet signed Alexis Sanchez is the fact that Chelsea made contact with Udinese on Wednesday about signing the Chilean winger

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/chelsea-da-millones-fijos-alexis/20110718dasdaiftb_32/Tes

Key points:

- Barcelona's last offer was 28 million euros plus 12 in add ons. Udinese know that Chelsea are prepared to go to 40 straight.

- The player wants to play for Barca.

- Apparently the Sunday Times said we've abandoned Aguero because of City's interest and now Abramovich wants Sanchez.

i aint bothered much with the whole transfer section for a while because its hard to know whats true and whats bullshit and the inevitable excitement followed by the realisation that most of what we have read is nonsense is becoming tedious. I am begining to think we could miss out on all our reported main targets! That tool neymar is spain bound, sanchez has his heart set on barca, i dont see modders being allowed to leave, falcoa signs a new deal (if we were ever genuinely interested), aguero looks citeh bound too and dont even get me started on the tiote and jenas links. Need to get the finger out chels

People have become demoralised with our transfer season, but that is because they are being impatient. AVB has needed time to assess what options he has - we will make signings this summer, just be patient. In AVB I trust.

People have become demoralised with our transfer season, but that is because they are being impatient. AVB has needed time to assess what options he has - we will make signings this summer, just be patient. In AVB I trust.

in AVB you trust? He aint done fuck all yet fella! Of course we will make signings, noone doubts that ,the point im making is whilst its great if the club are holding off signing players until the manager decides who he wants , thats how it should be, it doesnt change what i said which is we are in danger of losing out on our reported main targets. Personaly i feel you need your signings early for pre season but maybe thats just idealistic, its not impatience tho

It seems like every year its "in [someone] we trust" how many times do we have to be proven wrong by managers making the same mistakes year after year until someone finally realises somewhat of an overhaul is needed? Every year it gets harder and more expensive to sign good players as well.

in AVB you trust? He aint done fuck all yet fella! Of course we will make signings, noone doubts that ,the point im making is whilst its great if the club are holding off signing players until the manager decides who he wants , thats how it should be, it doesnt change what i said which is we are in danger of losing out on our reported main targets. Personaly i feel you need your signings early for pre season but maybe thats just idealistic, its not impatience tho

You miss my point. People want signings now, I trust Andre to make the signings he feels we need.

You miss my point. People want signings now, I trust Andre to make the signings he feels we need.

ok but we still could do with those signings sooner rather than later. Look at manuer and the dippers! They have basically sourced their squads for next season whereas most of us recognise that there are at least 3 glaringly obvious places that need filled and we aint done that yet. If avb has identified the players we need id hope they would be appointed soon to give the team time to gel and not arrive on the 31st of august

ok but we still could do with those signings sooner rather than later. Look at manuer and the dippers! They have basically sourced their squads for next season whereas most of us recognise that there are at least 3 glaringly obvious places that need filled and we aint done that yet. If avb has identified the players we need id hope they would be appointed soon to give the team time to gel and not arrive on the 31st of august

Oh of course I agree with you there! The sooner the better! All I'm saying is, we have a number of fans who are getting fed up with the club, saying we're falling behind the opposition - we're not, we're just taking our damned time! :lol: I have absolute faith in Andre though!

I'd rather see us not sign anyone than spend 50m on those three.

exactly the point Ive been making for weeks ...no one in before we play Stoke.

It's hardly a great argument.

Liverpool have done awful in the window with their finances! Villas-Boas is smart. He's said they are scanning the market all the time looking for the right players at the right time. He's not going to make any panic/rush buys.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You