Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City would only confirm they're pulling when they know they have no hope.

It's either a ) Sanchéz wants to join Barcelona whole-heartedly or b ) Sanchéz doesn't want to join City because he doesn't think they're ready.

City would only confirm they're pulling when they know they have no hope.

It's either a ) Sanchéz wants to join Barcelona whole-heartedly or b ) Sanchéz doesn't want to join City because he doesn't think they're ready.

i actually think its both of the above but i still dont think that rules us out

I read when Mancini called him, Sanchéz was open to the idea of moving here. They only pulled out because of the fee.

So the whole "Sanchéz wants to move to Barcelona only" thing is crock.

its promising except the mail article says that ourselves and Citeh are on alert but Citeh made it clear they would not be continuing their pursuit of Sanchez so you have to wonder how much of it is true

Well I'm pretty sure that Sanchez case if a important one on Andre's desk. He won't be going to Barcelona and we've got the money and the need for a young and talented winger. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up here in the end since Neymar will stay at Santos.

Well I'm pretty sure that Sanchez case if a important one on Andre's desk. He won't be going to Barcelona and we've got the money and the need for a young and talented winger. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up here in the end since Neymar will stay at Santos.

It wouldnt surprise me if both end up here after Januaries transfer outings blue%20scalf.gif

Guest justin_3d

It would be awesome if he comes to Chelsea after having almost signed to Barcelona.

I read when Mancini called him, Sanchéz was open to the idea of moving here.

He was backed into a corner by Citeh over high wage demands, according to one source that was posted on here... does that not tell you anything.

Sanchez and Nasri joining us, I would be having an orgasm!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You