Alexis Sanchez

milllz

anyone else starting to get a bit anxious that we have still to make any move in the transfer market? First month is nearly over and the scummers have made a couple of signings already and apparently De Gea is having a medical now. Le arse are reported to be about to make an 18 mill bid for Mata and liverpool are sniffing in around that one as well, and they are also chasing Downing and Citeh are making active( if futile) approaches for Sanchez. I know we have only installed AVB but surely with our first pre season game in 2 weeks we want to start bringing in our new additions sooner rather than later? I know this idealistic and fairly impatient but when i hear manuer, our closest rivals in recent years, strengthening their side (albeit with players i wouldnt want for our team) quickly and getting themselves prepared early on it does concern me. Id hate to see Mata go without us even showing an interest but then im not the gaffer

ps get Sanchez in, Barca cant afford him as they are going to blow their load on Fiberglass and he doesnt seem interested in Citeh so lets stump up the money for a player who seems to be the cream of the crop at the moment and get this side some flairchelseaflag.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else starting to get a bit anxious that we have still to make any move in the transfer market? First month is nearly over and the scummers have made a couple of signings already and apparently De Gea is having a medical now. Le arse are reported to be about to make an 18 mill bid for Mata and liverpool are sniffing in around that one as well, and they are also chasing Downing and Citeh are making active( if futile) approaches for Sanchez. I know we have only installed AVB but surely with our first pre season game in 2 weeks we want to start bringing in our new additions sooner rather than later? I know this idealistic and fairly impatient but when i hear manuer, our closest rivals in recent years, strengthening their side (albeit with players i wouldnt want for our team) quickly and getting themselves prepared early on it does concern me. Id hate to see Mata go without us even showing an interest but then im not the gaffer

yes very worried .and worried it will be last minute panic buys AFTER the season has started.

If Sanchez want's to play for Barca but they are to skint to buy him,then that's to bad.Playing for Chelsea should not be a 'second choice' for any player, so join us if he really wants to,or stay away mate.

This guy wants to play for Barca, its plain and simple....

Barca want him,Neymar,Fabregas, Luiz (?) I mean thats over 120 MILLION easily....

No way they can afford them all. Scratch Luiz from that and its still £120 Mil for the 3, but as mentioned, Sanchez wants the move, don't think Barca will pay that, Chelsea will but I don't think he wants to play for us. So personally best of luck to a great player, he will be an asset to any team, IF he goes to Barca, he will be part of the best club in the world, and he's probably one of the few players that can improve that team. Can't blame him for wanting that move.

This is a really back and forth up and down transfer saga mellow.gif

One day hes going to Barca, then Mancini wants him, then he says he wants to go to Spain so Man City up the bid then he says he's got no prefrance between the two, then i hear he's left the Chilie camp to sign a contract with Barca, then I hear Man City throw even MORE money at Udinese, now its kind of all come to a bit of a stand still, seems like the whole time we've just been floating around the cusp. But saying that without a manager we shouldn't really be making signings anyway.

Also am I the only person that thinks hes a BIT over rated? blink.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You