Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City lead Sanchez chase

Udinese owner Gianpaolo Pozzo claims Manchester City are the favourites to land Alexis Sanchez.

http://www.skysports...7005795,00.html

Its the usual talk around this time to try and get the prices up and get a bidding war going, nothing new! If the NOTW story has any truthwhistling.gif then he aint interested in citeh and would prefer a move to Barca or failing that us. Citeh can offer all the money in the world but if in the end Sanchez decides he does not want to join them then it wont make a difference! Fingers crossed money is not his rulerhuh.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2008178/Manchester-City-bid-38m-Alexis-Sanchez.html

Much of the same but the hacks def think we are in the hunt now. To be honest IF AVB has asked Roman to make him number 1 priority then i could see us getting him

I highly doubt AVB phoned Sanchez, isn't that tapping up?

Yes and no. If Udinese has endorsed Chelsea to have talks with the player, that's not a tapping up ; if Udinese didn't do so, then that's tapping up.

Considering that Udinese is willing to sell him, I guess some clubs have been given the right to talk to the player.

Is a hard battle for this player and I Belive he is good enought to fight for it.

But he wants Barza move. And Barcelona do not have much money and they aré still in the race for Cesc so they can't fight to the end for him otherwise they Will be without money for Cesc

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You