Alexis Sanchez

milllz

Yes that has to be it. It would be great, I mean, all of a sudden everybody wants to us: First Modric, then Falcao, now Sanchez and Thiago. OMG, It would be a dream to get Modric/Thiago/ + Sanchez + Falcao all under Villas - Boas. If that happens I will be in heaven already xaxa

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange cause I just heard this:

"Sanchez feels backed into a corner by City and Udinese purely because of money. He thought a deal to Barcelona was done until City moved in. But he doesn't feel City have the same pedigree as Chelsea and he is excited about working with Villas-Boas." - A Source close to Alexis Sanchez

:rolleyes: From News of the World btw..

Do you have a link to this? I would like to have the pleasure of reading it!

“Sanchez feels backed into a corner by City and Udinese purely because of money. He thought a deal to Barcelona was done until City moved in. But he doesn’t feel City have the same pedigree as Chelsea and he is excited about working with Villas-Boas.” - A Source close to Alexis Sanchez

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Strange cause I just heard this:

"Sanchez feels backed into a corner by City and Udinese purely because of money. He thought a deal to Barcelona was done until City moved in. But he doesn't feel City have the same pedigree as Chelsea and he is excited about working with Villas-Boas." - A Source close to Alexis Sanchez

:rolleyes: From News of the World btw..

Would be great but, and i hope im wrong, i think this is just filling paper space. Its the old A Source close to Alexis Sanchez that is usually pretty dubious for me.

Can someone get the link till we run the eye over it

Do you have a link to this? I would like to have the pleasure of reading it!

ANDRE VILLAS-BOAS will make an immediate impact at Chelsea by hijacking Manchester City's deal for Alexis Sanchez.

Sources in Italy claim the new Stamford Bridge chief has spoken to Udinese star Sanchez personally and told the Chile forward he wants to make him the Blues' £36million highest-profile summer signing.

And Villas-Boas has already axed three backroom staff, just five days after taking charge.

First-team coach Paul Clement, club doctor Bryan English and fitness coach Glen Driscoll have all been put on gardening leave while compensation packages are agreed.

But it is the prospect of luring Sanchez, 22, to London which will excite Chelsea fans.

Sanchez is keen on a move to Stamford Bridge after his dream switch to Barcelona broke down.

The Spaniards had offered £32m but City upped the ante with a £40m offer.

Udinese are determined to sell to the highest bidder but Sanchez does not fancy Eastlands and Chelsea hope a £36m offer will be an acceptable compromise.

A source said: "Sanchez feels backed into a corner by City and Udinese purely because of money.

"He thought a deal to Barcelona was done until City moved in. But he doesn't feel City have the same pedigree as Chelsea and he is excited about working with Villas-Boas."

The new manager paid a flying visit to Chelsea's Cobham training ground on Friday for a meeting with chief executive Ron Gourlay.

And Clement, English and Driscoll were promptly told they would play no part in Chelsea's future."

Link : http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/nol_sport/nol_football/clubs/chelsea/1334076/Chelseas-Andre-Villas-Boas-to-hijack-Citys-bid-for-Alexis-Sanchez.html

ANDRE VILLAS-BOAS will make an immediate impact at Chelsea by hijacking Manchester City's deal for Alexis Sanchez.

Sources in Italy claim the new Stamford Bridge chief has spoken to Udinese star Sanchez personally and told the Chile forward he wants to make him the Blues' £36million highest-profile summer signing.

And Villas-Boas has already axed three backroom staff, just five days after taking charge.

First-team coach Paul Clement, club doctor Bryan English and fitness coach Glen Driscoll have all been put on gardening leave while compensation packages are agreed.

But it is the prospect of luring Sanchez, 22, to London which will excite Chelsea fans.

Sanchez is keen on a move to Stamford Bridge after his dream switch to Barcelona broke down.

The Spaniards had offered £32m but City upped the ante with a £40m offer.

Udinese are determined to sell to the highest bidder but Sanchez does not fancy Eastlands and Chelsea hope a £36m offer will be an acceptable compromise.

A source said: "Sanchez feels backed into a corner by City and Udinese purely because of money.

"He thought a deal to Barcelona was done until City moved in. But he doesn't feel City have the same pedigree as Chelsea and he is excited about working with Villas-Boas."

The new manager paid a flying visit to Chelsea's Cobham training ground on Friday for a meeting with chief executive Ron Gourlay.

And Clement, English and Driscoll were promptly told they would play no part in Chelsea's future."

Link : http://www.newsofthe...is-Sanchez.html

well at least we are being linked now but ill take this with a massive pinch of salt for now

Guest justin_3d

Wow if this happens to be true, i will be amazed!

The turn around we have not seen a long time.

From almost done to Barcelona, to come to Chelsea.

That would be something. B)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You