Alexis Sanchez

milllz

Interesting that reports in Italy are linking us with negotiations for Sanchez. Of course being in desperate need for wingers i suppose it is no suprise.

Hopefully. It wouldn't surprise me at all.. The whole Sanchez-Barcelona affair seems to be getting very messy. Because Barcelona keep trying to trade players.. First Bojan rejected that, now Jefferen!

On another note, it's good to see you so active again :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully. It wouldn't surprise me at all.. The whole Sanchez-Barcelona affair seems to be getting very messy. Because Barcelona keep trying to trade players.. First Bojan rejected that, now Jefferen!

On another note, it's good to see you so active again :)

The European champions dont have the cash, so they are bargaining. How would you feel as a player to be involved in an exchange? No wonder Borjan chose Roma just to make matters difficult for Farca.

Why are we even contesting for player who doesn't have us as his first choice. I would save £44m and give Daniel Sturridge more chances.

Sanchez is just a waste of time, effort and money!

You will regret those words next year , you'll see .

He will be very successful in Man city or barca ... and if he is to come here or to Man united he will be one of the best 5 players in the world next year.

Guest justin_3d

Too much dam money, lets go for either Willian, Douglas Costa or Alex Teixeira from Shaktar.

Just read this:

sanchez wants to go to chelsea?? wtf, hewants to go to barca, if not barca he's said man utd since he supports man utd, hes turned down city and said he doesnt even rate them, so where did chelsea all of a sudden come in?

Any sources if he has said something like that?

Just read this:

sanchez wants to go to chelsea?? wtf, hewants to go to barca, if not barca he's said man utd since he supports man utd, hes turned down city and said he doesnt even rate them, so where did chelsea all of a sudden come in?

Any sources if he has said something like that?

Strange cause I just heard this:

"Sanchez feels backed into a corner by City and Udinese purely because of money. He thought a deal to Barcelona was done until City moved in. But he doesn't feel City have the same pedigree as Chelsea and he is excited about working with Villas-Boas." - A Source close to Alexis Sanchez

:rolleyes: From News of the World btw..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You