Manchester United - Chelsea (3-3)

Vincent

Ranieri as the new Chelsea coach, my favourite trainer.

Le Saux with a cross towards Flo towards Hasselbaink, great goal!

Manchester is getting better, with goals of Scholes, Sherringham and Beckham.

3-1, Cross by Le Saux, header by Flo, 3-2!

Great save by Le Saux on the line.

Le Saux with a cross, Zola with a little touch and Flo with a 3-3. What a comeback, what a day.

This is Chelsea!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a match. Spirit to fight back, and Le Saux clearance off the line was pure quality.

The clearance by Le Saux did remind me of the clearance of Terry in the CL Final against Man UTD. and a view other clearances/safes.

Ahh, this was a life time ago!

Agreed with what you said about Ranieri.. He was a great coach! Had we not had Mourinho to replace him, we would've certainly questioned his departure.

I agree, used to love Ranieri 'the tinkerman' thought he was a superb coach.

Was this one of the games where Flo went on that run in which he scored every single time he came of the bench? It was brilliant - Probably the only player we ever wanted to be benched for the purpose of later coming on :D

:lol:

Mikael Forssell was good at that too!

Used to cheer when Forssell came on, you just knew he'd score :lol:

:lol:

Mikael Forssell was good at that too!

Used to cheer when Forssell came on, you just knew he'd score :lol:

:lol: that's probably who I mean then! Haha he literally was a "super-sub". Pretty unbelievable he was only 17 when we signed him - He looked like he was in his 30's! :lol:

Remember this so clearly, thought we were fucked at 3-1 but Van Der Gow helped just before H/T lol. Real spirited comeback. I loved Ranieri too, i don't think any of us wanted him to go but he was replaced by the right man. Still would like him to one day finish his job with us because we coulda won the league with him i think.

ha Forssell, still remember his 2 screamers against Oxford United, was actually a chelsea player for ages but just couldn't establish himself after great loans at birmingham n moenchengladbach.

Tore Andre Flo = Legend

Remember this so clearly, thought we were fucked at 3-1 but Van Der Gow helped just before H/T lol. Real spirited comeback. I loved Ranieri too, i don't think any of us wanted him to go but he was replaced by the right man. Still would like him to one day finish his job with us because we coulda won the league with him i think.

ha Forssell, still remember his 2 screamers against Oxford United, was actually a chelsea player for ages but just couldn't establish himself after great loans at birmingham n moenchengladbach.

Tore Andre Flo = Legend

Yep Tore Andre Flo, one of the best players in Norway at a certain stage.

Didnt want Forssell to leave when he did, was a great player. didn't hear much of him afterwards, which was a shame