Old Red White & Green Scarf

flyrr100

When I was a kid I had a red, white, and green scarf I'd wear to the games. I bought it from a vendor outside The Bridge. (or my dad did!)_

Anyone know where I could get one now? Or anyone have one they'd care to part with? I have alot of old XXL shirts I'm selling. Maybe do a trade?

I'm in Orlando Florida now. (Raised in Whitton.)

This is the one if anyone's not familiar......

IMG_1206.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nope... never did. I look on ebay all the time. I guess they are a treasured item. I wish I'd treasured mine a little more!

is gutting aint it.i think of how everyone has digital camera`s etc...these days and of all the great memories i have that only live on in my memory and of those that were there. can just remember taking a lil cannon camera to a game as a kid and my dad ragging it off me and telling me if i wanted to go sight seeing i can fook off on the next tourist bus. (my old man was pretty brutal lol) so i just never really bothered with taking pics,only got photos from when i`ve taken women to the ground,last time was Ranieri`s last game,took my wife of the time to her first ever football match..it was against Leeds.i thoroughly enjoyed myself .she declined to come again..

is gutting aint it.i think of how everyone has digital camera`s etc...these days and of all the great memories i have that only live on in my memory and of those that were there. can just remember taking a lil cannon camera to a game as a kid and my dad ragging it off me and telling me if i wanted to go sight seeing i can fook off on the next tourist bus. (my old man was pretty brutal lol) so i just never really bothered with taking pics,only got photos from when i`ve taken women to the ground,last time was Ranieri`s last game,took my wife of the time to her first ever football match..it was against Leeds.i thoroughly enjoyed myself .she declined to come again..

I love your avatar :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

When I was a kid I had a red, white, and green scarf I'd wear to the games. I bought it from a vendor outside The Bridge. (or my dad did!)_

Anyone know where I could get one now? Or anyone have one they'd care to part with? I have alot of old XXL shirts I'm selling. Maybe do a trade?

I'm in Orlando Florida now. (Raised in Whitton.)

This is the one if anyone's not familiar......

IMG_1206.jpgand

I had one of these which got lost in the passage of time. However I was speaking to a friend of mine a few weeks ago who is brilliant at knitting and she said she could knit me one if she could get the right colours. Anyway when I saw her last week she showed me her effort which although half finished is excellent. She said she would be able to do some more and will give a price when my one is finished. I will post the final result on here when it is complete. Hope this helps

You are in deep trouble I guess. I believe this stuff is really difficult to find nowadays, if there's any, I'm sure they'll sell it with a high price for good. Good luck with that though, Hope you'll find what you need.