Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Another 2 good reasons for Cavani, Is he defends he tracks back he's everywhere like a man we all praise, Drogba, did for years, he can also take a really nice penalty which you desperately need in the squad in case lampard isnt on to take it.

Torres, Cavani and Lukaku! sturridge to somewhere more suited to his full of himself style of play

We have Hazard, he is excellent at taking Penalties.

So we dont need another one? wow.... hazard is also a young man he has the capacity to bottle it, cavani is older and more experienced, what is hazard and lampard dont play? yet cavani deos. at least this way we'd have a definite taker at all times on the field.

So we dont need another one? wow.... hazard is also a young man he has the capacity to bottle it, cavani is older and more experienced, what is hazard and lampard dont play? yet cavani deos. at least this way we'd have a definite taker at all times on the field.

Well we're not getting Cavani or any other striker so I suggest you not get your hopes up...

I doubt it will go away this year, this year, because next year will goes away on surely, if the offer comes to 55 to 60 million cash and Cavani 5 million to 6 million of engagement goes away.

OT for those who wrote about Lavezzi: Lavezzi wednesday official at PSG

Ron Gourlay came out ages ago and said that Torres will be the main striker next season... Not sure how you've missed that.

Ron Gourlay also said in the same interview "thats not to say we wont have 2 world class strikers who can score 30 goals a season next year"

Or words to that affect

Ron Gourlay also said in the same interview "thats not to say we wont have 2 world class strikers who can score 30 goals a season next year"

Or words to that affect

YEP

i remember him saying this then i had a few brain farts afterwards,

would love cavani here but am pretty sure torres implode

silly to put penalties as a pro on cavani's pros and cons.

we have Luiz, Lampard, Cole. end of discussion

If we're spending big money i would rather see it on hulk to fill the RW slot and as torres is going to be no 1 next season.

If torres doesn't take this chance then maybe cavani next summer.

Ron Gourlay came out ages ago and said that Torres will be the main striker next season... Not sure how you've missed that.

Just because Torres is the main striker does not mean their will not be another striker bought, so im sure how you got that from that,

But if ChelseaFanUK is right then that's fine i didnt see the bit about another big name striker, still dosent rule out a striker tho, it would rule out cavani fair enough!

Also Luiz took one good peno in the Cl the one he took before that was terrible, Cavani tracks back as i said, defends helps out midfielder can strike play wide (decently not perfectly) and can take a good penalty. It's silly to rule out a man who can.

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You