Edinson Cavani

CFC58

• 2 weeks later...

These are only rough translations from this twitter page: https://twitter.com/#!/AnaInesMartinez

Edinson Cavani said that # go to # Chelsea seduce. It was to see and really liked the environment. Today @subrayado

Launch of Web Edinson Cavani #. The player gets emotional and even cries, and says he likes # Chelsea.

The real tweets were:

Ana Inés Martínez@AnaInesMartinez

Edinson #Cavani manifestó que le seduciría irse al #Chelsea. Que lo fue a ver y le gustó mucho el entorno. Hoy en @subrayado

Lanzamiento de la web de Edinson #Cavani. El jugador se emociona y hasta llora, y dice q le gusta el #Chelsea. 2 videos

These are only rough translations from this twitter page: https://twitter.com/...AnaInesMartinez

Edinson Cavani said that # go to # Chelsea seduce. It was to see and really liked the environment. Today @subrayado

Launch of Web Edinson Cavani #. The player gets emotional and even cries, and says he likes # Chelsea.

The real tweets were:

Edinson #Cavani manifestó que le seduciría irse al #Chelsea. Que lo fue a ver y le gustó mucho el entorno. Hoy en @subrayado

Lanzamiento de la web de Edinson #Cavani. El jugador se emociona y hasta llora, y dice q le gusta el #Chelsea. 2 videos

Good stuff, just check out the website and he said he liked to play for Chelsea.

Roman what you waiting for?

Get him now!

I think Falcao is better but Cavani is also a top top striker, both Cavani and Falcao can be bought as we can offer Cavani CL football and Atletico need the money so if we really want one of them they are there to sign up, i would prefer Falcao but Cavani is going to cost less, so either way i will be happy as long as we sign one of them.

Another striker? If the team has made the choice to put their trust in Fernando then I am completely against us getting another striker. We do have danny as a back up plan.

The board may have trust in Torres but the same cant be said about Sturridge or Lukaku! imo it would be crazy to go into next season with our three strikers being Torres, Sturridge and Lukaku!

These are only rough translations from this twitter page: https://twitter.com/...AnaInesMartinez

The real tweets were:

So he has already been over for a visit? Or am I reading this totally wrong

The board may have trust in Torres but the same cant be said about Sturridge or Lukaku! imo it would be crazy to go into next season with our three strikers being Torres, Sturridge and Lukaku!

Why? We have never relied soley on our striker to get us goals. Worst case senario would be playing hulk as CF.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You