Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Falcao is a poacher, we need more balance in the squad rather than a man with movement upfront. Cavani offers a lot more to the team rather than just movement.

But it's obvious he's not coming, he costs way too much and he seems to be happy at Napoli. I would say Lewandowski is the best striker we could actually get at the moment.

Falcao is a poacher, we need more balance in the squad rather than a man with movement upfront. Cavani offers a lot more to the team rather than just movement.

But it's obvious he's not coming, he costs way too much and he seems to happy at Napoli, Lewandowski is the best striker we could actually get at the moment.

I agree. As much as I would love for him to come here I just can't see him coming. The pricetag around his neck and wage demabds are just ridiculous. He may be happy at Napoli but I can see him leaving this summer and I have a gut feeling that Man City is the most likely destination which if instinct serves me right I will be beyond gutted. I would rather him join Madrid for obvious reasons. Like you said I believe Lewa is the most realistic option for us but if somehow Roman and his crew pulled of the signing of Ed It would put us back amongst the big boys as real contenders instead of sluggin with a fighters chance!

Funny how people turn after the wind. Just because he scored a hattrick people want him instead of Falcao.

Im not saying id rather have falcao instead, or that i want cavani less than falcao, but sometimes I really wonder what goes through peoples mind.

Many people on here, including I, have wanted Cavani over Falcao from day one.

so basically this Jose Alberti guy got the Thiago Silva, Lavezzi and Ibra transfers spot on and he is now saying Cavani will be coming to play in London next season?

Funny how people turn after the wind. Just because he scored a hattrick people want him instead of Falcao.

Im not saying id rather have falcao instead, or that i want cavani less than falcao, but sometimes I really wonder what goes through peoples mind.

Always said id take Cavani over Falcao :-) He is a beast!

But it's obvious he's not coming, he costs way too much and he seems to be happy at Napoli. I would say Lewandowski is the best striker we could actually get at the moment.

Napoli will look to sell him. Just like Lavezzi last year. They are not in good financial shape

Napoli will look to sell him. Just like Lavezzi last year. They are not in good financial shape

Cavani, Lukaku and Ba ...... Nom nom nom!

Could be Cavani, Ba and CliTorres as well, I fear + a Lukaku loan.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You