Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Cavani is good, but honestly Napoli is not Chelsea and Serie A is not BPL. I have seen a couple of Napoli matches on TV... was nap time. Too much money for a player like him.

you are seriousley underrestimating him

No, I'm just telling Cavani is good, but with that price we could do better deal with other players... now him is on Hype, don't like to buy when something is on fashion...

No, I'm just telling Cavani is good, but with that price we could do better deal with other players... now him is on Hype, don't like to buy when something is on fashion...

Yeah, Ronaldo, Messi, Falcao, Lewandowski are all on hype awell..

Again you are underrestimating him. Im not saying we should spend 40m pounds on him, but not to fully recognize his skills and ability is wrong.

Yeah, Ronaldo, Messi, Falcao, Lewandowski are all on hype awell..

Again you are underrestimating him. Im not saying we should spend 40m pounds on him, but not to fully recognize his skills and ability is wrong.

I'm telling you, maybe my english is that bad that I can let know what I'm really thinking.

Cavani is good, really good, but honestly for that price and playing in the Serie A not willing to have a shot on him.

I'm telling you, maybe my english is that bad that I can let know what I'm really thinking.

Cavani is good, really good, but honestly for that price and playing in the Serie A not willing to have a shot on him.

Its harder to score in Serie A than the Premier League.

I love how the BPL is made out to be some super league that players have to prove themself's in before their considered great. The myth that Messi won't score as many in England is annoying, he would have an absolute field day against some of these defences.

I love how the BPL is made out to be some super league that players have to prove themself's in before their considered great. The myth that Messi won't score as many in England is annoying, he would have an absolute field day against some of these defences.

Honestly, I haven't seem a good player comming from Serie A to BPL and be on top. I maybe wrong but I rather Jackson Martinez or Falcao....

I get what you are saying and I partially agree (Cavani would score just as much), but you cant say Messi would score 50 goals in EPL.

There is no comparisson between both the quality and the style of La Liga and EPL, the teams are better and are way more defensive minded...

Serie A and EPL are a total different thing though, people forget how the Italians are good at defending and know a lot about tactics!

I get what you are saying and I partially agree (Cavani would score just as much), but you cant say Messi would score 50 goals in EPL.

There is no comparisson between both the quality and the style of La Liga and EPL, the teams are better and are way more defensive minded...

Serie A and EPL are a total different thing though, people forget how the Italians are good at defending and know a lot about tactics!

I just want you guys to see a typical Serie A match, like Napoli vs Parma and then please come back to me with your thoughts. For me is just rough football, so rough that sometimes it does remember me to Rugby.

Tancredi Palmeri on twitter: WOW! PSG would have agreed a 4 year deal with Cavani, according to Radio RMC. For those wondering, Radio RMC is always very well informed on PSG stuffs

I just want you guys to see a typical Serie A match, like Napoli vs Parma and then please come back to me with your thoughts. For me is just rough football, so rough that sometimes it does remember me to Rugby.

LOOOL, not at all.

It is tough, but it is still football. English football from the 70s and 80s was much, much worse!

Why on god's green earth would PSG need Cavani?

If FFP is such a joke that PSG and Bayern can literally spend at will, why aren't we doing what they are?

1. Ibrahimovich has only one more year of contract and he might not even play at PSG anymore, he might go back to Italy.

2. There are a lot of clubs wanting Cavani and Falcao, so the best way to secure one of those is by reaching the insane buy-out clause.

3. FFP is a joke, but despite of it, it is not healthy. Chelsea doesnt need to spend 40mi on another CAM nor 60mi on a striker.

1. Ibrahimovich has only one more year of contract and he might not even play at PSG anymore, he might go back to Italy.

2. There are a lot of clubs wanting Cavani and Falcao, so the best way to secure one of those is by reaching the insane buy-out clause.

3. FFP is a joke, but despite of it, it is not healthy. Chelsea doesnt need to spend 40mi on another CAM nor 60mi on a striker.

Good points.

I'm already in summer muppet mode, though.

We need to:

Sell - Torres, Malouda, Yossi, and Ferrera

Buy - Falcao, Fellaini, and Schurrle

And then we'll be contending for the title.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You