Edinson Cavani

CFC58

At first I was like YEAAAH, then I say that they have the sun as source.

You dont need to know its from The Sun to realize its not gonna happen in this window. Why in the hell Napoli would sell their 2 most important players to Chelsea, right before a CL clash...against Chelsea.

Hope it will happen in summer tough. Cavani is way better than Higuain.

first post guys! good or bad news? u decide!

http://www1.skysport...-is-with-Napoli

Basically he's saying.. He doesn't really care where he plays. Which people could interpret as "Chelsea would be a good step up, but I won't force it because Napoli ain't too bad either"

i only see us buying cavani if torres gets sold to malaga or something.

HAHA, Judah is that you?

Anyways, Cavani is one of the best Strikers going around, and I think in a Better team he would only get better. If We were to ever replace Torres, than Cavani should be at the top of our list

What does he do besides head and shoot?

What does Neur do other than save chances? What does Torres do other than miss chances? What do you do other than asking dumb questions? How many dicks would the average hooker in London have to suck to afford Cavani? We might never get the answers.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You