Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Cavani won't go in January but Falcao might. For that reason I don't see him being a cfc player ever

Depends how athletico are going in the league, they might have their best chance to win La Liga ever this year and pay most of their depts off as well, plus you'll get him cheaper if they won it in summer, napoli are doing quite badly atm in comparison, especially in europe, so they may cut their loses and sell him in jan.

I got to say that if the question is Falcao or Cavani (in january or in the summer), i think i would like us to get Cavani. I know Falcao is the best in the world, but i got this vibe about him that he will be too dominant, and will change the team dynamics which is the last thing we need right now. With Cavani im for some reason think it will be different, maybe because he's less talked-about. It also looks to me like he fits the team more, with he's game i mean.

Imagine we had Cavani/Falcao in attack, Hazard, Luis Suarez and Mata as attacking trio and developed Oscar to play on CM (like Cesc did at Arsenal) along Mikel. And Chicarito as our backup striker.

Falcao/Cavani

Hazard-Suarez-Mata

Oscar-Mikel

I know its impossible, but that would fit us perfectly.

Imagine we had Cavani/Falcao in attack, Hazard, Luis Suarez and Mata as attacking trio and developed Oscar to play on CM (like Cesc did at Arsenal) along Mikel. And Chicarito as our backup striker.

Falcao/Cavani

Hazard-Suarez-Mata

Oscar-Mikel

Don't need Suarez or Chicharito if we "somehow" get Cavani or Falcao. Ramires is a must start in the pivot.

Falcao/Cavani

Hazard-Suarez-Mata

Oscar-Mikel

Suarez???? HELL NO.

And there is pretty much no chance as liverpool are the only team with less strikers than us.

And hernandez, fuck that as well.

Suarez???? HELL NO.

And there is pretty much no chance as liverpool are the only team with less strikers than us.

And hernandez, fuck that as well.

Don't need Suarez or Chicharito if we "somehow" get Cavani or Falcao. Ramires is a must start in the pivot.

It was just an option, had we 100mio available.

It is never going to happen we will buy all them, maybe 'only' Falcao/Cavani.

But as much Suarez is cunt, he would be great to pair another striker like Cavani. Dont forget that Lpool are shit and its big chance Suarez might want to leave sooner than later. And Chicarito would make great backup striker in any case. For smaller games he would be perfect. Currently we have no main striker in form or even his back up Danny is not playing that well, but Im still giving chance to Sturridge, while Torres is obviously past it.

But as much Suarez is cunt, he would be great to pair another striker like Cavani. Dont forget that Lpool are shit and its big chance Suarez might want to leave sooner than later. And Chicarito would make great backup striker in any case. For smaller games he would be perfect. Currently we have no main striker in form or even his back up Danny is not playing that well, but Im still giving chance to Sturridge, while Torres is obviously past it.

If we have 100 mil, i would rather just buy falcoa for 50 or so then really work on what we have, especially with our current trio.

Liverpool might be shit..but Suarez is the only senior striker at the club...and he's clearly the best player at the club, they won't sell him.

Also, forget about Chicarito, Fergie won't strengthen Chelsea.

I just don't see Cavani leaving in January.

Me neither, or Falcao for that matter.

Atletico and Napoli are not going to let their best player go when they are well positioned to acheive their season goal. Both teams would consider their season a success if they achieve CL football. As things stand they are well placed in achieving that, unless their season go downward from here untill January don't think either strikers are moving.

Realistic strikers we may persue imo are Huntelaar or Llorente.

Liverpool might be shit..but Suarez is the only senior striker at the club...and he's clearly the best player at the club, they won't sell him.

Also, forget about Chicarito, Fergie won't strengthen Chelsea.

If we have 100 mil, i would rather just buy falcoa for 50 or so then really work on what we have, especially with our current trio.

Dont take this joke too serious, I would spend 100mio (if we had) for other player, rather just strikers. I just put that team if we had those players, wouldnt be bad. However its impossible and will never happen.

Me neither, or Falcao for that matter.

Atletico and Napoli are not going to let their best player go when they are well positioned to acheive their season goal. Both teams would consider their season a success if they achieve CL football. As things stand they are well placed in achieving that, unless their season go downward from here untill January don't think either strikers are moving.

Realistic strikers we may persue imo are Huntelaar or Llorente.

Atletico would sell if they would get replacement. Why not? They would get lot money for Falcao and also a decent replacement (there was talk about Huntelaar and Chicarito to be wanted by Atletico). Sure if we offer 50mio for Falcao, who else would offer more? In summer, we might go after some other striker and Atletico would decide to sell in jan.

And I think Huntelaar is not option because he is too old, while Llorente is in shity shit form and I dont want another Fernando Torres who WAS good striker but NOW is not in form. For god sake, if we go for striker, he must be in good form, and Llorente's record this season is 11 games (NEVER A STARTER) and only 1 goal. He is 27, slow, does not have good ball control. I dont see why would he be great striker. And he was more or less shit in Europa league finale vs Atletico. And for end, in Euro 2012, Negredo got chance ahead of this guy who played 0 minutes in tournament. And he is rated at 30mio. WTF??!!

Atletico would sell if they would get replacement. Why not? They would get lot money for Falcao and also a decent replacement (there was talk about Huntelaar and Chicarito to be wanted by Atletico). Sure if we offer 50mio for Falcao, who else would offer more? In summer, we might go after some other striker and Atletico would decide to sell in jan.

What now?

1. They wont sell in January because he's their best player and he's important for them to achive their goals.

2. They wont sell in January because they can sell him in the summer for the same price or even more, and prepare to the new situation like a normal club.

3. Chelsea and other clubs dont want to buy him in the summer for he's price? good for them, Athletico will have him for another season.

4. They need the money because they poor? so they'll sell for a bit less. Im pretty sure someone will take this average striker..

Athletico's management needs to be realy retarded to fuck this up (and its pretty much the same with Napoli and Cavani).

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You