Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Right now, that would be 43M pounds. It's high, but a couple of things 1)Clubs will often sell below release clauses. If someone came in at 40M, I think that would get it done. I think someone will 2) More interestingly, what if the Euro tanks? It's a real possibility and that would make all sorts of release clauses very odd. What if 55M Euros in a year is like 10M pounds?

Loving the economics posts ;)

True Euro is starting to slide against the pound, soon I will be working for less than I was on in UK...

Probably 2 for 1 is the highest I could ever see it going too, so under 30 mill :)

Edinson Cavani lined up as Daniel Sturridge replacement at Chelsea

Chelsea have told Napoli to name their price for striker Edinson Cavani as Roberto Di Matteo plots a last minute move.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/910075-edinson-cavani-lined-up-as-daniel-sturridge-replacement-at-chelsea#ixzz24xhSxAlN

Edinson Cavani lined up as Daniel Sturridge replacement at Chelsea

Chelsea have told Napoli to name their price for striker Edinson Cavani as Roberto Di Matteo plots a last minute move.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/910075-edinson-cavani-lined-up-as-daniel-sturridge-replacement-at-chelsea#ixzz24xhSxAlN

Hmm tough one:

A) Cavanni and lose Studge, net result 2 strikers...

B) Loic Remy for 15 million and keep Studge...

So can't make up my mind, I'm really liking option A just don't want those scouse cunts getting Danny....

Hmmm.... Thinks....

From my experience, it's a worse source than the Daily Mail for example.

Obviously they get some things right, but they're a lot that they get wrong.

Well let's see. It there is some truth in it the story will probably appear on other websites also.

I wouldn't be surprised if Cavani signed for us before this transfer window is over, but I doubt it. Perhaps if Danny wants to leave then we will push for him, but the latest I heard on Edinson is that he agreed with Napoli board to stay 1 more season.

They are actually a decent. Not brilliant, but not that much shit there actually.

Metro are THE least accurate newspaper when it comes to transfer rumours. They get less than 15% right.

I have really mixed feeling about this. The pricetag plus the fact that Danny will pretty much be sidelined/sold. Id say I prefer going with Torres+Sturridge tbh.

Who cares about Sturridge. He will be leaving for free in a season. He is not committed to Chelsea.

I would chose Danny over Torres any day of the week tho.

sturridge had enough chance, surely he can run @ defenders with pace, but he doesnt have no where near the torres dribbling skill nordoes he gives 1 fuck about his team..self and unreliable @ best.

20 million sounds good.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You