Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Nice to see him stay, would hate to see the Napoli team being broken down. Hopefully you guys have found a replacement for Lavezzi in Vargas and you can still have the deadly attacking front three that did us in Italy!

Odemwingie deserves to be first choice. I don't really have anyone in mind but i don't want us to spend big and put the pressure on Torres again. A player bought in for £20m+ needs to be a starter. Even if we loan someone, if Lukaku continues his great form, you'd think Torres, Sturridge and Lukaku would be enough next season. Lukaku cost a fair bit, he needs to have a future here.

Great! We still definitely need another striker, big name or not. Going with just 2 STs even for half a season at least is a major risk. One injury or either Torres/Sturridge goes off the boil and we're in trouble.

Right now, that would be 43M pounds. It's high, but a couple of things 1)Clubs will often sell below release clauses. If someone came in at 40M, I think that would get it done. I think someone will 2) More interestingly, what if the Euro tanks? It's a real possibility and that would make all sorts of release clauses very odd. What if 55M Euros in a year is like 10M pounds?

Transfer Quantum@TransferQuantum

Edinson Cavani's €55million release clause and €5.5million per season wage has ruled out a move to the champions of Europe, Chelsea. #CFC

Any potential suitors for Edinson Cavani would have to pay €55million (£44million). Chelsea will not pay above £35million. #CFC

Bye Bye....

Edinson Cavani's €55million release clause and €5.5million per season wage has ruled out a move to the champions of Europe, Chelsea. #CFC

Any potential suitors for Edinson Cavani would have to pay €55million (£44million). Chelsea will not pay above £35million. #CFC

Bye Bye....

2ebqv7k_jpg.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You