Edinson Cavani

CFC58

That's barely awareness, just common sense. Anyone could notice someone else was going to the ball and would then do what Cavani did and left it, then run in to the box. Torres may be shit but hes not fucking retarded haha

Look up the definition of awareness.

RDM: 'I'm very happy with the squad now. I think it is good and competitive and we are looking to go into season with this squad.'

End of the story? Probably yes.

Maybe hes making Napoli sweat, making out hes not going to pay up the sum they want hoping they reduce the fee. Same with Porto maybe :P

Seen someone say it on twitter so who knows. Moses will sign soon though so his statement is already false haha!

Maybe hes making Napoli sweat, making out hes not going to pay up the sum they want hoping they reduce the fee. Same with Porto maybe :P

Seen someone say it on twitter so who knows. Moses will sign soon though so his statement is already false haha!

I think in "with this squad", Moses is already included. ;)

Yep sounds like it's all wrapped up and done. Can't complain really. It has been one hell of a transfer window :D

Some great signings but we still really need one more backup striker , if torres and danny both get injured/suspended who is going to play up front ? Moses ? Cavani would be a great option.

Three strikers for one spot?

Its not about that, its about the quality, Torres keeps looking ever so uneven and Sturridge have played on the wing for quite some time now and can keep doing it.

Cavani is one of the top strikers in the world, we need that if we want to challenge for the title/cl.

Its not about that, its about the quality, Torres keeps looking ever so uneven and Sturridge have played on the wing for quite some time now and can keep doing it.

Cavani is one of the top strikers in the world, we need that if we want to challenge for the title/cl.

Sign him and it's goodbye Torres, Sturridge and possible Lukaka... Along with squad harmony.

We have already spent £75 million, how would you achieve FFP? What happens to the 25 man squad restriction and the HG rules?

Forget the CL and PL, we are not winning either, what we are doing is building a fantastic base for the next decade. (IMO)

Sign him and it's goodbye Torres, Sturridge and possible Lukaka... Along with squad harmony.

We have already spent £75 million, how would you achieve FFP? What happens to the 25 man squad restriction and the HG rules?

Forget the CL and PL, we are not winning either, what we are doing is building a fantastic base for the next decade. (IMO)

Only one that might feel threatened enough to leave by Cavani coming would be Sturridge.. and that is a trade I would make any day.

Still, 2 strikers in the squad is not enough. Say Torres gets injured, then we have to play Sturridge and bring on makeshift Moses.

3 is bare minimum for a team i reckon.

Also Yossi, Malouda and Ferreira should probably leave.

Out of that bunch how many actually played as a CF?

But it was option. And now, we have 2 option for the one of the most important role. Look for the other teams:

City: Balotelli, Tevez, Aguero, Dzeko(?)

United: Hernandez, RVP, Rooney, Berbatov(?), Welbeck

Arsenal: Podolski, Giroud, Bendtner(?), Park(?), Chamakh

We have a guy, who just shadow of his former self, and an other guy, who never proved his qualities on the striker posioton with US.

I didnt say we have to buy a worldclass striker, like Cavani, I just think, we need one more option.

Edited by Ramox

Only one that might feel threatened enough to leave by Cavani coming would be Sturridge.. and that is a trade I would make any day.

Still, 2 strikers in the squad is not enough. Say Torres gets injured, then we have to play Sturridge and bring on makeshift Moses.

3 is bare minimum for a team i reckon.

Also Yossi, Malouda and Ferreira should probably leave.

So your wanting to spend £110 million in a transfer window with FFP coming into effect?

Guess I'm on my own in thinking we have been spoilt this transfer window. I'm more than happy with the squad just need to sell / off load:

Benayoun, Malouda, Ferriera, Kakuta, Meireles

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You