Edinson Cavani

CFC58

I personally quite like it. Saves me going searching for rumors etc.

Keep doing what your doing petrcech (apart from some twitter accounts which seem a bit dodgey) :)

No one is forcing you to read.

I'm with Kezza on this one. I like the links you post as it does save having to search for them myself. Even if they aren't 100% accurate it keeps me excited and thirsty for more.

Maybe I am wrong but I just dont understand why Cavani would be anymore successful here than Torres is. He would need the same service that Torres requires. Though he is a better shooter and will take some from range, I dont think that justifies the 35 mil we are about to drop on him. I think we need to build a team where a completly average striker will get many chances, and score many goals before we bring in a WC striker. Cavani just wouldnt have as much influence, just like Torres doesnt have much influence.

I just think Cavani would give us more options. Torres only seems to be able to score in 1 way. He needs the ball played perfectly at his feet and basically needs to be unmarked or he'll clumsily dribble straight into a defender and lose the ball. Can't really beat people with pace anymore, isn't technically gifted enough to consistently take players one on one, and isn't a threat in the air.

Cavani can score in ANY way. He's an absolute terror to defenses much like Drogba. If we had a formation we could use with both of them partnered up front for certain matches, they'd run absolute riot, I'd think.

You make valid points, and he would obviously improve our team. I would love for us to sign him but just think we can spend our money more wisely. He certainly is a WC striker though.

torres depend on too many perfect balls, i don't like casual striker, i like raw players who put ther legs on the online when they see ball!

this why we were so successive with drog last year, he was always where our wingers expected torres is a different story.

The problem I have with signing Cavani is that it will kill Sturridge.

Or it will kill Torres. I dunno but In my opinion Cavani will not sign for us in the summer. As T_x said, panic - button in January would be the probable end to the story.

is too late for chelsea to push torres out! im sure deep down in that board head! ther asking themself " lets cut our losses, is too late in the transfer window to do anything really but to add somebody!

if we are going to bring in second fiddle striker, then i expect that bvb polish striker or that schurrle lot @ bayer

somebody as big as cavani ( will need a be number one ) hulk is different story hulk excuse is his .. winger ..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You