Edinson Cavani

CFC58

so that is your opinion. Let me enlighten u here a little. What u think is not the word of god. U THINK cavani is overpriced but that does not in anyway make it our getting cavani or what I have said UNREALISTIC. I have only continued what the tabloids have said about cavani and hence if u want to argue the realism of cavani's sale for psg, do it with the various english tabloids. Not with me. Get it!!!!

Not here to argue at all. Just do not agree with your unrealistic expectations, that´s all.

If I may ?

Do you honestly think PSG would be so stupid & sell Cavani for 50m as they paid for him ?

That´s unrealistic to me.

I do. Because, let's be fair, Zlatan is top dog at PSG. Cavani may have 20 goals in 30 games this season, but he hasn't played as well as those statistics infer. Many of his performances have been lacklustre, and he certainly isn't performing as well as did for Napoli for so many years. He hasn't set the world on fire. I wouldn't say he is a failed investment by any means, but if PSG can recoup and thus reinvest in a position where they need more quality, I can't see why not.

I do. Because, let's be fair, Zlatan is top dog at PSG. Cavani may have 20 goals in 30 games this season, but he hasn't played as well as those statistics infer. Many of his performances have been lacklustre, and he certainly isn't performing as well as did for Napoli for so many years. He hasn't set the world on fire. I wouldn't say he is a failed investment by any means, but if PSG can recoup and thus reinvest in a position where they need more quality, I can't see why not.

I never said Cavani would be a failed investment. My question is very simple. Why would PSG sell him for what they paid for ?

As we both know, PSG is not short on money. Investment made, profit is expected. That´s all.

I never said Cavani would be a failed investment. My question is very simple. Why would PSG sell him for what they paid for ?

As we both know, PSG is not short on money. Investment made, profit is expected. That´s all.

"Investment made, profit is expected. That´s all."

We should ask for 100M for Torres.

I never said you did...

Exactly, PSG is not short on money. So you have answered your own question as to why they'd sell him.

I never said you did...

Exactly, PSG is not short on money. So you have answered your own question as to why they'd sell him.

No matter how much I tried to answer that question, it still works out as no sale or much more than 50m paid for him.

To me, Costa is affordable for Jose to buy & Atletico needs money, but PSG buys players & rarely ever sell them.

No matter how much I tried to answer that question, it still works out as no sale or much more than 50m paid for him.

To me, Costa is affordable for Jose to buy & Atletico needs money, but PSG buys players & rarely ever sell them.

I agree Costa would be a GREAT addition.

Zlatan won't carry on like this forever, then they will have to spend another 50m to get a replacement?

If we really wanted Cavani, we could have gotten him last summer, but instead we were fucking around with Man utd.

Exactly my point. Cavani was available for 50m then. Now, only a naive person may believe PSG is going to sell him for 50m.

Exactly my point. Cavani was available for 50m then. Now, only a naive person may believe PSG is going to sell him for 50m.

I guess it depends if he's happy at PSG playing second fiddle to King Zlatan on the wing. If he's not happy then I could see him going, especially if Ibra has a few more years in him (which it does look like).

If he wants to leave then i'm sure PSG will want to at least recoup the £50M they paid for him, but I would hope we could squeeze them for under £60M.

All of this relying on Cavani being unhappy there though. Clutching at straws and all that...

If I may ?

Do you honestly think PSG would be so stupid & sell Cavani for 50m as they paid for him ?

That´s unrealistic to me.

Read my previous posts. I said psg won't sell unless they don't want him again. So if he is unhappy he has to live with it or beg PSG to let him go

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You