Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Can't hate on him as no one from England and Spain wanted to meet Napoli demand.

But also teams like us city and Madrid have created this environment for paying big for players.

So not the players fault here. Too much money put on his head from his club.

Meh, you can't get everyone you want. There are a lot of players that would be great at Chelsea but we can't get them. That said, Chelsea is probably the envy of the world in that respect considering the talent we have on our books.

Blah.

I dont remember us fighting to avoid relegation like Paris did with the Sochaux & Troyes under Lacombe, I remember a Chelsea that won cups, supercups, and was playing the Champions League, having players like Desailly, JT, Zola & JFH ... & co.We were a good side, and with Romans money we are now a top side.Our situation with Paris is absolutley not the same, we needed the money because of our financial situation, we were not a toy of a Qatarian Emir, promoting the 2022 WC.

It is the same.

We where going to go bankrupt. And with out his money these fans and heck this site would not have existed.

Big money put Chelsea on the world elite as it did for City, and is doing for psg.

It doesn't matter our previous situation because before roman no one knew shit about Chelsea in North and south America.

PSG are spending more money because the prices have gone up now

Well when you spend big money on shit players like torres and kaka, of course someone like Falcao and cavani will command similar figures.

Cause if a player of that caliber is valued at this price then why not theirs?

They can argue that the suarez, cavani and Falcao of this world have a similar value to that of this players that was sold so and so.

And every couple of years prices continue to creep up.

Well when you spend big money on shit players like torres and kaka, of course someone like Falcao and cavani will command similar figures.

Cause if a player of that caliber is valued at this price then why not theirs?

They can argue that the suarez, cavani and Falcao of this world have a similar value to that of this players that was sold so and so.

And every couple of years prices continue to creep up.

We are the absolute last club that should be talking about transfer fees after spending 50m on that pos.

It is the same.

We where going to go bankrupt. And with out his money these fans and heck this site would not have existed.

Big money put Chelsea on the world elite as it did for City, and is doing for psg.

It doesn't matter our previous situation because before roman no one knew shit about Chelsea in North and south America.

I dont think PSG were heading into the same situation than us, they had money to survive, not the same at all.

@, I didnt deny the fact that we payed huge amount for players, that we were having the same nouveau riche status that PSG have, but Qatar Sport Investements didnt save PSG from bankrupcy, they want to do just like at the Ethihad, build a platform for the future, save the image of qatar through football and prepare the after-oil future.

I dont think PSG were heading into the same situation than us, they had money to survive, not the same at all.

@, I didnt deny the fact that we payed huge amount for players, that we were having the same nouveau riche status that PSG have, but Qatar Sport Investements didnt save PSG from bankrupcy, they want to do just like at the Ethihad, build a platform for the future, save the image of qatar through football and prepare the after-oil future.

Dude you realize all this you are saying is nothing but politics right?

My only point is prior to Roman Chelsea was shit international level. I had no clue who the hell they where more then a decade ago, as I will assume like the majority here.

Big money came and transform this club, just like it did with City and PSG.

Anything else is politics that I will not get into.

• 7 months later...

Would be an amazing transfer. If only we could sell Torres. Don't know how I feel about selling Lukaku to be honest.

Having him as our #2 striker after Cavani would be awesome. Wish we could somehow wipe our current striker options clean and start completely over. Torres, Eto'o, and Ba all out and Cavani, Lukaku, and a third cheaper, proven third option in. Will be almost impossible to sell Torres.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You