Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Tweet from @TransferSources

@TransferSources: Cavani's contract with PSG: 18.2m a year 1.5m a month 350.000 per week 50.000 a day 2.083,33 an hour 34,72 per min 0,58 per sec #PSG

dont thinkt that he will earn 18 m per year. seems totally exaggerated. L'equipe reported 10 m.

@TransferSources: Cavani's contract with PSG: 18.2m a year 1.5m a month 350.000 per week 50.000 a day 2.083,33 an hour 34,72 per min 0,58 per sec #PSG

Surely not? LOL. That's way too much. If true, people can stop crying about Rooney's wages.

Just get Ibra if we want top striker or go with Jovetic...I realy hope that club tells us about transfer plans...Juve's Conte said specificaly they are looking to sign striker and Ogbonna (they got both now), while we keep everything so misterious that kills me. All these BS rumours that Chelsea might not ever been connected to them in reality...

Just get Ibra if we want top striker or go with Jovetic...I realy hope that club tells us about transfer plans...Juve's Conte said specificaly they are looking to sign striker and Ogbonna (they got both now), while we keep everything so misterious that kills me. All these BS rumours that Chelsea might not ever been connected to them in reality...

Well I'm pretty sure they're not gonna tell us..

Actually it's 18.2m euros a year including taxes.

w/o taxes, Cavani will be on a 10m euros salary. Il Mattino and El Pais reporting the deal is done and he'll be signing with Paris by tomorrow.

350k a week. WTF. If that is true wages are getting a bit rediculous. Should introduce a 200k wage cap or something. Crazy money. France's GDP is gonna rise probably with the amount of money they can tax off that, though i assume he has an accountant who will find him all the loopholes he can.

350k a week. WTF. If that is true wages are getting a bit rediculous. Should introduce a 200k wage cap or something. Crazy money. France's GDP is gonna rise probably with the amount of money they can tax off that, though i assume he has an accountant who will find him all the loopholes he can.

Hutcho - spot on...

Players register themselves as a 'corporation' - they're not on PAYE ;)

So yes - Corporation Cavani will receive the money - he will deduct expenses - cars, houses, assistants, security guards etc - then pay himself a basic wage and 'dividends' - easy money... Especially if his company is founded in Monaco...

In the UK International players can also do this, without falling foul of IR35 legislation - as they have multiple incomes from their club and International appearances... Not to mention sponsorship deals etc...

If you've got the money, there's always a way to hide it ;)

Hutcho - spot on...

Players register themselves as a 'corporation' - they're not on PAYE ;)

So yes - Corporation Cavani will receive the money - he will deduct expenses - cars, houses, assistants, security guards etc - then pay himself a basic wage and 'dividends' - easy money... Especially if his company is founded in Monaco...

In the UK International players can also do this, without falling foul of IR35 legislation - as they have multiple incomes from their club and International appearances... Not to mention sponsorship deals etc...

If you've got the money, there's always a way to hide it ;)

Yeah slightly off topic, but one of my lecturers, is a certified lawyer and teaches part time. His mum lives in maylasia. So he has created a maylasian company in his mums name. He is the one employee and all the funds therefore go to his mum in maylasia, and he only has to pay 2% tax on that. Then he recieves "GIFTS" from his mum every month.

As you say, if you have the money or the knowledge there are always ways round these types of things.

Yeah slightly off topic, but one of my lecturers, is a certified lawyer and teaches part time. His mum lives in maylasia. So he has created a maylasian company in his mums name. He is the one employee and all the funds therefore go to his mum in maylasia, and he only has to pay 2% tax on that. Then he recieves "GIFTS" from his mum every month.

As you say, if you have the money or the knowledge there are always ways round these types of things.

Yup and we wonder why our country is bankrupt! I've been calling for years that 'players' should be on PAYE in the UK, just think how much extra money the Govt could piss away with all the footballers contributing ;)

There could finally be a resolution to Edinson Cavani's future on Tuesday as that is when L'Equipe claim Paris St Germain will complete the signing of the Napoli striker. The Uruguay international is due to undergo a medical on Monday before signing a five-year contract worth €10million (£8.6m) a season, and he will cost €64m (£55.2m).

Ridiculous these transfers. Falcao hadnt much of a choice joining Monaco since no other clubs are willing to pay, the same with Cavani now. Nobody but P$G are willing to pay that mental buy out.

Disgusting club but good for us. I don't wanna see us spending that type of money on 1 player again. I never heard of release clauses a few years ago but now it seems like the only way to buy a player. It's sick.

Tbf it's a really clever way of going about things, Torres has a £100m release clause :ph34r:

So can anyone answer this.

How in the world PSG and Monaco get away with FFP?

Cause City has a big loss, but it would not matter as the PL is bringing a lot of money now from TV. So they can use that excuse as to improvement in the future. Not to mention all the endorsement they can get.

But how will these two clubs get by this, giving that French League is not a big money generator?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You