Edinson Cavani

CFC58

I'm not here to taunt you guys. I'm not like this, it's just that some persons here are surprised by PSG's offer. For me, it's not a surprise. We wanted Cavani or Rooney. We had personnal agreements with both. Man Utd was too greedy (?) about Rooney's transfer fee about (for a player who has two years of contract) so we chose Cavani.

Yea sure Napoli weren't greedy at all. :rolleyes:

I believe you on the "not here to taunt" thing btw :yes:

Yea sure Napoli weren't greedy at all. :rolleyes:

I believe you on the "not here to taunt" thing btw :yes:

Cavani is 24 y/o, Rooney is 27. Cavani had a 4 years contract with Napoli, Rooney has 2. Man Utd asked 40-50 M€.

Cavani is 24 y/o, Rooney is 27. Cavani had a 4 years contract with Napoli, Rooney has 2. Man Utd asked 40-50 M€.

Ouch, so you know that Cavani is already a PSG player but you don't know that he is 26 almost 27? Damn...

Ouch, so you know that Cavani is already a PSG player but you don't know that he is 26 almost 27? Damn...

My bad, I made a mistake, maybe I thought about Pastore's age :halo: (it's a joke).

But the fact is Man Utd asked a huge transfer fee for a player who wants to leave and who has a contract which ends in 2 years. It's just that. After, if you just wanna remain my mistake about his age, you can do it, I don't care. I just explain what I know about these players and their links with PSG.

I don't know if you know that, but Cavani has an agreement with PSG since April. I'm PSG fan and I know that by a guy who has an informer inside the club. And this guy is not a liar, he announced the Ibra-T.Silva pack in May 2012, before all rumors.

It's easy to have an agreement with a club. Cavani could easily have with Real , us and PSG. Problem is the fee, so while I do believe you could afford him easily, I would be surpriised at a match with 2 Target Man Strikers.

@Artinho ATM, I have no news about De Rossi at PSG. Our priority is Hernanes. I'll tell you if something changes. If you wanna know, we are on David Luiz (but you know this), Hernanes, Dani Alves (this case depends of Villanova's future) ans Cristiano Ronaldo (this case is manage by the Prince himself, the player has good term with Nasser and the Prince is ready to make an offer that Real can't refuse).

It's all I know ATM.

Good I'm glad PSG have him...

Another nail in the coffin for FFP - poor old Platini must be gutted - he looks a right idiot now, with PSG and Monaco splashing the cash...

We didn't need him and it would have created a media circus and unrealistic pressure.

We don't need to spend 65million, those days are over...

@Artinho ATM, I have no news about De Rossi at PSG. Our priority is Hernanes. I'll tell you if something changes. If you wanna know, we are on David Luiz (but you know this), Hernanes, Dani Alves (this case depends of Villanova's future) ans Cristiano Ronaldo (this case is manage by the Prince himself, the player has good term with Nasser and the Prince is ready to make an offer that Real can't refuse).

It's all I know ATM.

Give us your sources, or you want to be the mysterious lad that knows everything before anyone else ? Tu as le choix.

Very dissapointed to see our fans reacting like little brats just because it looks like we are set to miss out on Edinson, though it doesn't surprise me at all. It's embarrassing reading the 'if we wanted him, we could have him in a heartbeat' comments towards PSG and the fans of Naples. I only have to mention Neymar in the same argument for people to realize that believe it or not but SW6 isn't the given destination for whom every top player desires to play out their career. It's been a while since we had that ability to out-price all rival bidders and strangle the market with Romans millions. If Cavani wants to join PSG then fuck him, let him join a weaker league. I'm startimg to feel against the big money signings now anyways and i think a lot of people would agree that yes although you do need to sign big players, we also have a very exciting project of youth for future stability underway that we should focus on. If need be then sign a less flashy striker who can score and help grow with Lukaku by hims side in the same squad... Benteke!

Brats is probably a bit harsh :)

1) we CAN afford him

2) Should we? - and I guess that was the stumbling block, no guarantees - look at Michu! 2million quid...

The whole club has worked incredibly hard to meet FFP and blowing 60+ million on a striker would go against everything. Yes, I have previously said get him or Falcao - but now I want us to be the new Porto, developing playes everybody wants. I'm sick of buying high all the time! We have Lukaku and he will be a beast - end of story :)

Give us your sources, or you want to be the mysterious lad that knows everything before anyone else ? Tu as le choix.

His name is I.B.R, you can find him on Twitter but has a protected account. He never said us the name of his source (and I think you understand why).

He mentioned the name of Hernanes or Cavani since January. He mentioned the TS-Ibra pack one month before journalists did. Obviously, he doesn't know all the cases which are on the table, but he knows a lot of things. For exemple, he said to us that Leonardo tried a last time offer for Neymar like he did with Lucas.

The transfer window is a crazy period, things move fastly and can change, but you can believe him.

PS : I'm sorry if my english is bad.

His name is I.B.R, you can find him on Twitter but has a protected account. He never said us the name of his source (and I think you understand why).

He mentioned the name of Hernanes or Cavani since January. He mentioned the TS-Ibra pack one month before journalists did. Obviously, he doesn't know all the cases which are on the table, but he knows a lot of things. For exemple, he said to us that Leonardo tried a last time offer for Neymar like he did with Lucas.

The transfer window is a crazy period, things move fastly and can change, but you can believe him.

PS : I'm sorry if my english is bad.

PSG wants De Rossi or not ?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You