Edinson Cavani

CFC58

I think PSG is quite attractive now:

- they have some world class players(Thiago Silva, Ibra, Sirgiu, Lavezzi)

-they will play in the Champions League

-Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.

OK, maybe Cavani joins PSG only for the money, but it's still better than playing for Anzhi.

Yeah Paris might be a great city - but it's full of FRENCH! :Goober:

Therefore - London is the only option :tiphat:

Well good luck to Cavani, nothing wrong with PSG. The league might not be fun but they def have a good enough team to go far in the CL. Would have loved him to come here but the quoted price is just ridiculous. Now we must turn our attention to other strikers. Who really is available?

Rooney would be my first choice, but no way would United sell to us.

Lewandowski, Dortmund isn't parting ways with him it seems, and even if they do he'll probably go to Bayern.

God, Tevez woulda been nice for 10M, I still think he's class.

Dzeko isn't leaving now since City didn't get Cavani.

Don't want Suarez here even if it's for free.

So, who else is really available that will improve us? Looks to me like we're sticking with Lukaku, Ba and Torres. Let's hope Mou can bring the best out of them.

That is not true...

1) We missed out on Pastore and got Mata, alright. Amazing deal!

2) We missed out on Modric, got Meireles and now we are still looking for a CM.

3) We missed out on Hulk and we are still in the hunt for a true RW. Hazard was coming independent of Hulk.

4) We can miss out on Cavani and we might go into the season with 3 not so impressive strikers.

Yes, I understand your message that missing out on some key transfers is bot the end of the world and that might reveal us some very nice surprise. But it is not as you made out to be!

I'm bloody pump with Romelu, the ladyboy and Ba are a bit shitty, but anyway I don't think that sign Cavani for 70M would be an awesome idea.

That is not true...

1) We missed out on Pastore and got Mata, alright. Amazing deal!

2) We missed out on Modric, got Meireles and now we are still looking for a CM.

3) We missed out on Hulk and we are still havent figured out who is going to play as a true RW. Also, Hazard was coming independent of Hulk...

4) We have the possibility of missing out on Cavani without anyone else on the market (Lewan is Munich's player), making us go into the season with 3 not so impressive strikers.

Yes, I understand your message that missing out on some key transfers is not the end of the world and that might reveal us some very nice surprises, but it is not as you made out to be!

You missed the part where I wrote "Found this", you're barking at the wrong door.

I'm bloody pump with Romelu, the ladyboy and Ba are a bit shitty, but anyway I don't think that sign Cavani for 70M would be an awesome idea.

Neither do I, but that wasnt what I was quoting. ;)

To your post:

Lukaku has potential, whether he will fulfil it so quickly as next season is very uncertain!

Yes, he can become a very good striker, but we cant have an entire season rellying on an 19yo with not much experience and 2 average back-up options if we really want to fight for EPL.

I think we need a top ST to rotate with Romelu. It will be important to have two main options when UCL and EPL are in their later stages...

You missed the part where I wrote "Found this", you're barking at the wrong door.

The fact you found it doesnt take away the fact it is not true...

And if you posted it, I am not so wrong in quoting you explaining how wrong that is...

Neither do I, but that wasnt what I was quoting. ;)

To your post:

Lukaku has potential, whether he will fulfil it so quickly as next season is very uncertain!

Yes, he can become a very good striker, but we cant have an entire season rellying on an 19yo with not much experience and 2 average back-up options if we really want to fight for EPL.

I think we need a top ST to rotate with Romelu. It will be important to have two main options when UCL and EPL are in their later stages...

Definitely my friend, what is your guy other than Cavani?

That is not true...

3) We missed out on Hulk and we are still havent figured out who is going to play as a true RW. Also, Hazard was coming independent of Hulk...

i realy dont think its true. Actually, after we signed Hazard, the Hulk rumors went down for a while and then got back in the end of the transfer window but with bad sources and nothing official about a formal bid. I think most of it was BS, like the rumors about him linked to us now.

We dont need a "true RW" right now and i dont think we missed it last season. Especially not a super overated player like Hulk.

Im actually glad we missed out on all of those players: Pastore, Modric and Hulk. All of them turned to be flops imo.

i realy dont think its true. Actually, after we signed Hazard, the Hulk rumors went down for a while and then got back in the end of the transfer window but with bad sources and nothing official about a formal bid. I think most of it was BS, like the rumors about him linked to us now.

We dont need a "true RW" right now and i dont think we missed it last season. Especially not a super overated player like Hulk.

Im actually glad we missed out on all of those players: Pastore, Modric and Hulk. All of them turned to be flops imo.

Modric hasn't flopped, how can he have flopped when most of his time has been spent being benched and brought on sporadically in the last 20-25 minutes of games? Modric tore United a new arse at Old Trafford, one of the best performances I had seen all year in the CL last season from him. It was just a shame we came up against that cunt Levy to try and get Modric.

As for the other two, Pastore wasn't all that IMO and PSG once again paid heavily over the odds for a pretty meh footballer. As for Hulk, it was another one of those deals again where third party and coin is prominent. Hulk as a good player but I think his name blinds people, he's either very good or totally and utterly crap, we need more consistency than what Hulk offers.

Definitely my friend, what is your guy other than Cavani?

No one! :cry:

The thing is...not a single option I would like is available: Aguero, Balotelli, Falcao, Lewandowski, etc.

And the ones there are being rumoured I despise: Rooney, Suarez, Ibra, etc.

And the rest I dont think are good enough: Negrero, Higuain, etc.

Not the best of scenarios, I guess! :(

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You