Edinson Cavani

CFC58

YOLO much?

Going into the new season without an exprienced world class striker might turn out to be a big mistake. Lukaku is very good but he is still very RAW and isn't YET on the level of RVP, Aguero, Rooney or the rest of the top strikers.

I agree, it could be a mistake to have Lukaku as our MAIN striker... we need Cavani + Jose giving Lukaku plenty of game time.

Cavani will come here fukk PSG.

Listen pal, I'll open your eyes today, as I feel that you are over the clouds.

Zlatan has fight in every single team with his own colleagues, also, you have to add that he fights with absolute every rival and that is not the style that I would like to our players be. (Think Lampard, is he like that? No.)

Second, know you will tell me that we won't win the CL final because we will have Lukaku instead of someone like Zlatan? I may say that almost every new player that we are signing are less than 23 years old. So it doesn't make any sense that we "require as mandatory" to have an old dog as striker.

You can quote whoever you want, whenever you want. I just saying that I felt insulted by you and I'm not accepting that. You can tell me all your entire life, I won't change my point of view that you said "some of the posters are unbelievably imbecile in thinking that a young squad means - 25 players below the age of 23." and for that I felt insulted.

I'll repeat myself, with this strategy you may catch something: This is a public forum, so, If you post any comment I'm free to reply to it. If you don't want to be replied, use the private messages, they exist for something.

By the way, please don't use capitals, are not good for my sight and them won't put you over me, never.

lets open a thread and ask people who would they want to lead chelsea's line-up in a CL final this season. LUKAKU or ZLATAN (assuming these are our only 2 options). i think the result may shock you into recognizing a very simple truth. and please stop putting words into my mouth. never said that the difference between winning and losing a CL final will be lukaku and zlatan but who would YOU want to see start and lead your line. we have 3 strikers but are strongly linked to any and every world class striker available at the moment. is that a suprise?NO. because the 3 we have are simply not GREAT. one of them might go onto become great but at the moment, our need is different.

if zlatan's fights are the only reason you can think of that we should not buy him, then i dont give a shit about it. our captain is JT, our legend is DD (who has on tv fought with ballack, said "fucking disgrace", dived, slapped vidic in a CL final, acted like a crybaby when lamps dint let him take a penalty against wigan in 2009-10 which would have won him the golden boot that he ultimately did), and u r worried that zlatan would hamper squad harmony. BULLSHIT.

go to your first post where you quoted me. it was my post to bushman that you quoted and called me out on it. if you felt aggreived about "imbecile" then sorry, but at that moment you dint. you acted like a busy-body and you simply should have. so dont give me a lecture on moral ethics.

"By the way, please don't use capitals, are not good for my sight and them won't put you over me, never." - i thought this was i public forum and we were allowed to do anything we wished and blah blah blah...

lets open a thread and ask people who would they want to lead chelsea's line-up in a CL final this season. LUKAKU or ZLATAN (assuming these are our only 2 options). i think the result may shock you into recognizing a very simple truth. and please stop putting words into my mouth. never said that the difference between winning and losing a CL final will be lukaku and zlatan but who would YOU want to see start and lead your line. we have 3 strikers but are strongly linked to any and every world class striker available at the moment. is that a suprise?NO. because the 3 we have are simply not GREAT. one of them might go onto become great but at the moment, our need is different.

if zlatan's fights are the only reason you can think of that we should not buy him, then i dont give a shit about it. our captain is JT, our legend is DD (who has on tv fought with ballack, said "fucking disgrace", dived, slapped vidic in a CL final, acted like a crybaby when lamps dint let him take a penalty against wigan in 2009-10 which would have won him the golden boot that he ultimately did), and u r worried that zlatan would hamper squad harmony. BULLSHIT.

go to your first post where you quoted me. it was my post to bushman that you quoted and called me out on it. if you felt aggreived about "imbecile" then sorry, but at that moment you dint. you acted like a busy-body and you simply should have. so dont give me a lecture on moral ethics.

"By the way, please don't use capitals, are not good for my sight and them won't put you over me, never." - i thought this was i public forum and we were allowed to do anything we wished and blah blah blah...

Hahah, this is hilarious, you even read my post? our just talk nonsense? Read it again and then back again with some better argument than "I don't give a fuck".

No, I don't think that you are allowed to insult, use caps or something similar in that crap style that you are using. If you believe that you are cool because you are insulting and bitching... good luck cool guy.

Still: If by any chance we sign Zlatan, it would be a disgrace for us, as far as I know is just bullshit media.

Hahah, this is hilarious, you even read my post? our just talk nonsense? Read it again and then back again with some better argument than "I don't give a fuck".

No, I don't think that you are allowed to insult, use caps or something similar in that crap style that you are using. If you believe that you are cool because you are insulting and bitching... good luck cool guy.

Still: If by any chance we sign Zlatan, it would be a disgrace for us, as far as I know is just bullshit media.

this is nice. when we have not got anything to agrue with lets just say - HAHAH, THIS IS HILARIOUS... get a grip.

now we are not allowed to use capital letters??? WHERE HAVE YOU COME FROM... AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO because I M GOING TO KEEP USING THEM. again dint insult any1 compared to everything thats said on this forum. if a word like imbecile can get you so emotional, then i cant even imagine what would happen to you on a match-day.

ps - seriously dont care what you think. zlatan would be a good buy for us IF we dont get cavani because i cant think of any1 as better as him that would come here (rooney for 25mil is a shit story because united will milk us like hell).

YOLO much?

Going into the new season without an exprienced world class striker might turn out to be a big mistake. Lukaku is very good but he is still very RAW and isn't YET on the level of RVP, Aguero, Rooney or the rest of the top strikers.

I don't realy think that's a problem.Lukaku is not a world class player right now but he can develop into one.What about the other guys who wheren't world class and didn't had EPL experience?When Oscar,Mata,Hazard,Azpi,Ramires came they weren't world class players (and don't tell me that Hazard was because of a good season with Lille) but they all settled in well and proved their worth.Why something like that can't happen with the kraken?

Will get better? Well I would hope so, but what happens to them from the off? We have no idea what impact they will make, but you are basically saying they should all be starting and the need for Rooney/Zlatan is void. I have explained my stance in previous posts but you keep saying we don't these experienced players, just young kids.

Who is to say young Lukaku can not score, become a hit at Chelsea ? Have you never seen young players who became an instant hit before ? Lukaku is so good, he could score 15 goals, easily, BA 10-12, Ferda 10...There is your strike force.

Who is to say young Lukaku can not score, become a hit at Chelsea ? Have you never seen young players who became an instant hit before ? Lukaku is so good, he could score 15 goals, easily, BA 10-12, Ferda 10...There is your strike force.

Nobody is saying Lukaku won't score goals but once again you are going off track from your original points. You spoke of that we don't need players like Ibra and Rooney and said youngsters are the way forward. Youngsters are the way forward but not out and out for a starting eleven that needs the mix of youth and also experience. Players like Rooney and Ibra would improve any team in the world, and at the same time bring in added experience, and you can never have enough experience.

On your other points, Ba worries me, I think he is decidedly average and whilst he covered a gap last January he simply isn't good enough and we should ship him out now and bring in a top striker. Torres, well, you can't polish a turd. He picked up his form back end of the season but he has been more like a £50 signing than a £50M signing and he's another one I wouldn't lose sleep over if he was sold, we lose an average player and astronomical wages.

This window we need a top quality striker and a midfield anchor man like De Rossi, couple that with Van Ginkel, KDB and Schurlle and we are good to go. Rooney would be such a good edition, he can play up top and midfield whilst also working his knackers off constantly. Just because in the past you or anyone may of called him a fat scouser or a granny shagger just put your own egos to one side and look at what a player like him can offer, he would be a brilliant purchase.

Anyway....I'm out.

I don't realy think that's a problem.Lukaku is not a world class player right now but he can develop into one.What about the other guys who wheren't world class and didn't had EPL experience?When Oscar,Mata,Hazard,Azpi,Ramires came they weren't world class players (and don't tell me that Hazard was because of a good season with Lille) but they all settled in well and proved their worth.Why something like that can't happen with the kraken?

Thats a valid point, actually.. you got me re-thinking, touche.

So, Zlatan with Mou didn't fight?

&

PS: As far I'm concern, I can speak as much as I want in this forum. So I'll speak as much as I want. And if you still insulting you will get your ass kicked.

roman sacked mou or roman and mou had a falling out but 6 years later, SUPRISE SUPRISE, moun is BACK. these guys are professionals. they ll deal with it. plus we are talking about a zlatan transfer in the case cavani joins psg. if he does that what options do we have

cavani - psg, falcao- monaco, lewa - does not want to come, aguero - very settled, dzeko - city just sold balo and tevez in 6 moths with no replacements, rooney - manu will milk the transfer, rvp - not happening unless 40/50 mil.

so world class strikers left would be higuain/villa and that is barely an upgrade from torres/ba. so fight or no fight, attitude/ no attitude, zlatan will be better for us.

u can say what u want but stop being a busy body and getting urself involved where u r not wanted. learn your limits and stay within them.

No. Zlatan is everything but a 'professional'. He is a very talented, spoiled, stuck up, huge ego maniac. Sorry, but you do not know shit about psychology when saying that. He will be even more dangerous when his flame fades. I would rather NOT see that happen in our team. You bet Mou and him would have a serious standoff.

No, with all the young talent that needs to grow and be nurtured ... Why the fuck do you want an ass like that. What if Hazard or Oscar think: with a guy like that, no way! What then? Really, what then? If Lukaku also says fuck off and KDB as well? Or Mata who seems to be a super nice guy, not loving that style.

Well .... You just killed your last five years investing in young world class talent.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No. Zlatan is everything but a 'professional'. He is a very talented, spoiled, stuck up, huge ego maniac. Sorry, but you do not know shit about psychology when saying that. He will be even more dangerous when his flame fades. I would rather NOT see that happen in our team. You bet Mou and him would have a serious standoff. No, with all the young talent that needs to grow and be nurtured ... Why the fuck do you want an ass like that. What if Hazard or Oscar think: with a guy like that, no way! What then? Really, what then? If Lukaku also says fuck off and KDB as well? Or Mata who seems to be a super nice guy, not loving that style. Well .... You just killed your last five years investing in young world class talent. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

At last... the common sense has spoken!, well said mate.

Zlatan? no way.

No. Zlatan is everything but a 'professional'. He is a very talented, spoiled, stuck up, huge ego maniac. Sorry, but you do not know shit about psychology when saying that. He will be even more dangerous when his flame fades. I would rather NOT see that happen in our team. You bet Mou and him would have a serious standoff. No, with all the young talent that needs to grow and be nurtured ... Why the fuck do you want an ass like that. What if Hazard or Oscar think: with a guy like that, no way! What then? Really, what then? If Lukaku also says fuck off and KDB as well? Or Mata who seems to be a super nice guy, not loving that style. Well .... You just killed your last five years investing in young world class talent. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

so u just made our whole team a pack of bad-asses because zlatan came in and had a blow-off. well that seems very highly likely and very tough to argue against. in fact anything with so many "what ifs" and "what then" is hard to argue.... all i know is that zlatan has played for almost every top team in the world - reason he has a short fuse but is a brilliant player.

he went to barca and stayed for a year but none of iniesta, messi, pedro etc became hound-dogs like u expect our team to become.

the only thing that really sticks and is an EXCEPTIONAL point in your post is - He will be even more dangerous when his flame fades. that is a scary thought, but i would still say, he would be a good option for a year or 2 specially if we dont get cavani/rooney. because starting the season with torres/ba as our main strikers is inviting trouble.

SOMETIMES THE CAPS LOCK IS NECESSARY! I don't see how it bothers people to read.....

i know. its needed to get your point across specific type of people... :)

YESSIR!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You