Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Just refrain from insulting anyone here !

imbecile is an insult? i would say its the magnitude of wrongness (well i would have used some other word but u would have thought that as an insult too) that prompted me to use the word "IMBECILE"...

Now, now, boys. Play nice.

I get that everyone is bored, but there is no excuse for personal attacks.

Nah. Give me Rooney over Zlatan.

Yep, that is for sure. Rooney is piss with ManU, and that could be awesome for us, angry = hungry to win.

Zlatan is always pissed but in the wrong way, always fighting and always being a total moron.

Now, now, boys. Play nice.

I get that everyone is bored, but there is no excuse for personal attacks.

Just apply the same for all, no excuses this time. Let´s see you being finger happy just like before.

So, Zlatan with Mou didn't fight? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAH8GicUtN0 & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBcY1o1BVsY

PS: As far I'm concern, I can speak as much as I want in this forum. So I'll speak as much as I want. And if you still insulting you will get your ass kicked.

roman sacked mou or roman and mou had a falling out but 6 years later, SUPRISE SUPRISE, moun is BACK. these guys are professionals. they ll deal with it. plus we are talking about a zlatan transfer in the case cavani joins psg. if he does that what options do we have

cavani - psg, falcao- monaco, lewa - does not want to come, aguero - very settled, dzeko - city just sold balo and tevez in 6 moths with no replacements, rooney - manu will milk the transfer, rvp - not happening unless 40/50 mil.

so world class strikers left would be higuain/villa and that is barely an upgrade from torres/ba. so fight or no fight, attitude/ no attitude, zlatan will be better for us.

u can say what u want but stop being a busy body and getting urself involved where u r not wanted. learn your limits and stay within them.

I have been thinking with the young team we have we should play Lukaku. Seriously fuck ADL and Cavani.... LUKAKU FTW!

That is totally valid, we have been playing with Torres and no goals from him, why not leave Lukaku play? I have the feeling that he will give us a good surprise.

I have been thinking with the young team we have we should play Lukaku. Seriously fuck ADL and Cavani.... LUKAKU FTW!

YOLO much?

Going into the new season without an exprienced world class striker might turn out to be a big mistake. Lukaku is very good but he is still very RAW and isn't YET on the level of RVP, Aguero, Rooney or the rest of the top strikers.

roman sacked mou or roman and mou had a falling out but 6 years later, SUPRISE SUPRISE, moun is BACK. these guys are professionals. they ll deal with it. plus we are talking about a zlatan transfer in the case cavani joins psg. if he does that what options do we have

cavani - psg, falcao- monaco, lewa - does not want to come, aguero - very settled, dzeko - city just sold balo and tevez in 6 moths with no replacements, rooney - manu will milk the transfer, rvp - not happening unless 40/50 mil.

so world class strikers left would be higuain/villa and that is barely an upgrade from torres/ba. so fight or no fight, attitude/ no attitude, zlatan will be better for us.

u can say what u want but stop being a busy body and getting urself involved where u r not wanted. learn your limits and stay within them.

Professionals? So we can have Zlatan in the team, because if he fights they are professionals and nothing will happen? Are you kidding me?

So, these are the top strikers, and players like Benteke, Leandro Damiao or Rooney are not. Let's be honest, you are talking about how many shirts they would sell, or the performance? Because you might look on Benteke's last year performace and think over it.

About all the insult stuff, this is simple: You don't have to insult, I may felt insulted by you, so I'll claim that you don't have to do that, or with any of the other members.

This is a public forum, so, If you post any comment I'm free to reply to it. If you don't want to be replied, use the private messages, the exist for something.

Clear?

YOLO much?

Going into the new season without an exprienced world class striker might turn out to be a big mistake. Lukaku is very good but he is still very RAW and isn't YET on the level of RVP, Aguero, Rooney or the rest of the top strikers.

I'm sure he would be a beast with us what could go wrong?

He is very hungry for goals and he would provide physical presence upfront.

Professionals? So we can have Zlatan in the team, because if he fight they are professionals and nothing will happen? Are you kidding me?

So, these are the top strikers, and players like Benteke, Leandro Damiao or Rooney are not. Let's be honest, you are talking about how many shirts they would sell, or the performance? Because you might look on Benteke's last year performace and think over it.

About all the insult stuff, this is simple: You don't have to insult, I may feel insulted by you, so I'll claim that you don't have to do that, or with any of the other members.

This is a public forum, so, If you post any comment I'm free to reply to it. If you don't want to be replied, use the private messages, the exist for something.

Clear?

and who said they would fight??? just because something MIGHT happen, u would stop us from buying world class strikers like zlatan? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

we are in the CL final, playing against barca, you actually think benteke/lukaku/damiao/bony would be better than zlatan. and who the hell said rooney is not world class. please go back to the list i wrote before and read it CAREFULLY. also having lukaku+ benteke would be really risky as both are really inexperienced. i have watched benteke's last season and still think he is not needed here. we already have a young beast in lukaku and need a world class striker to give us an edge.

i quoted bushman when i used the term "racial insult". so back and check if u want. i dint say anything to u so get off your high horse and again stop acting like such a busy body. that quote was meant for bushman and quoted to bushman and its bare minimum courtesy to not get involved in a dialogue between 2 people. is that CLEAR?

I'm sure he would be a beast with us what could go wrong?

He is very hungry for goals and he would provide physical presence upfront.

I get you.. I mean a part of me wants to just go with Lukaku.

But I'm torn inside whether we should go for it or buy Cavani\Rooney or whoever.

Oh my. I'm so happy to wake up this morning and find so much more support for Wazaa and The Zlatan! Glad i'm not the only one on board with those greats! I was getting deeply concerned that I might be the only one who doesn't believe in putting a player out to pasture just because they are over 28 years old......

and who said they would fight??? just because something MIGHT happen, u would stop us from buying world class strikers like zlatan? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

we are in the CL final, playing against barca, you actually think benteke/lukaku/damiao/bony would be better than zlatan. and who the hell said rooney is not world class. please go back to the list i wrote before and read it CAREFULLY. also having lukaku+ benteke would be really risky as both are really inexperienced. i have watched benteke's last season and still think he is not needed here. we already have a young beast in lukaku and need a world class striker to give us an edge.

i quoted bushman when i used the term "racial insult". so back and check if u want. i dint say anything to u so get off your high horse and again stop acting like such a busy body. that quote was meant for bushman and quoted to bushman and its bare minimum courtesy to not get involved in a dialogue between 2 people. is that CLEAR?

Listen pal, I'll open your eyes today, as I feel that you are over the clouds.

Zlatan has fight in every single team with his own colleagues, also, you have to add that he fights with absolute every rival and that is not the style that I would like to our players be. (Think Lampard, is he like that? No.)

Second, know you will tell me that we won't win the CL final because we will have Lukaku instead of someone like Zlatan? I may say that almost every new player that we are signing are less than 23 years old. So it doesn't make any sense that we "require as mandatory" to have an old dog as striker.

You can quote whoever you want, whenever you want. I just saying that I felt insulted by you and I'm not accepting that. You can tell me all your entire life, I won't change my point of view that you said "some of the posters are unbelievably imbecile in thinking that a young squad means - 25 players below the age of 23." and for that I felt insulted.

I'll repeat myself, with this strategy you may catch something: This is a public forum, so, If you post any comment I'm free to reply to it. If you don't want to be replied, use the private messages, they exist for something.

By the way, please don't use capitals, are not good for my sight and them won't put you over me, never.

No, I am not saying any of it. I am saying, young & talented players is the way to go. Regardless, whether Chelsea´s winning PL next season. These players will get better as the season progresses & know knows what will happen, do you ?

Zlatan or Rooney is not the answer, for me.

Will get better? Well I would hope so, but what happens to them from the off? We have no idea what impact they will make, but you are basically saying they should all be starting and the need for Rooney/Zlatan is void. I have explained my stance in previous posts but you keep saying we don't these experienced players, just young kids.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You