Edinson Cavani

CFC58

We are not paying the price for the amount of trophies Cavani won, we are paying it for his ability and potential. And he still won a couple of Copa Italia and Italy super cup I think. The other guy just won everything last season.

I am not saying that is right amount either, he is worth at least £40m and max is £50m, you saying him worth £25m is just ridiculous

Paying for potential? He's 26. If we're paying, we're paying with the expectation of him scoring at least 30 goals for us next season. Anything less and he'll be deemed a failure.

A source said - "Although Edinson loves Real Madrid, he feels that his style would fit the Premier League much better." - #CFC (Express)

"Chelsea are the only chance Cavani has of playing in the Premierleague" - #CFC (Express)

Edinson Cavani has secretly told his

friends he has heart set on

joining Chelsea [Express]. #CFC

We are not paying the price for the amount of trophies Cavani won, we are paying it for his ability and potential. And he still won a couple of Copa Italia and Italy super cup I think. The other guy just won everything last season.

I am not saying that is right amount either, he is worth at least £40m and max is £50m, you saying him worth £25m is just ridiculous

we loose Italy super cup with 2 expulsions just before the overtime

According to report in France, #PSG are ready to pay the release clause of #Cavani (€63M). Meeting btw Leonardo and Cavani's representatives

#PSG president wants his big star this summer to fight Monaco. It's business and communication. No problem to pay #Cavani's release clause.

He isn't owned by other teams, when he was signed by Napoli from Palermo, part of the transfer offer was for Palermo to receive 10% of Cavani's next transfer.

palermo, Danubio and salto

ex teams of Cavani will obtain in total the 10% of the sell price

It's not over yet! It's just time to shit or get off the pot one might say. The club needs to make a firm decision and go with it in the next day or two. PSG I don't think will waste as much time. If they money is equal I think we are by far a superior choice to PSG. They have a good squad, I enjoy watching them and won't take anything away from what they've done. But Chelsea still has a more alluring group of players to play with and a more alluring league to play in.

PSG will give ADL exactly what he wants, I have a feeling this is the point where we exit this deal and move on. We might be attractive, but what is attractive to ADL is all the dosh, not short of it, but the lot. PSG will meet anything Napoli and Cavani want and get their man, no doubt about that.

De Laurentis will be the most happy person in the world. Same fucking saga like Hulk, Falcao, Modric.

Well it's simple in his eyes really, pay up the lot or off ya pop. Can't blame PSG if they get their man, it means they will have come up with what ADL wants, fair enough really. Us, City, PSG and Real all knew what was required to get Cavani, that was the clause, we haven't met it and so we don't have the player.

A source said - "Although Edinson loves Real Madrid, he feels that his style would fit the Premier League much better." - #CFC (Express)
"Chelsea are the only chance Cavani has of playing in the Premierleague" - #CFC (Express)
Edinson Cavani has secretly told his
friends he has heart set on
joining Chelsea [Express]. #CFC

Here is the link to the article :

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/412171/Edinson-Cavani-secretly-tells-friends-he-has-heart-set-on-joining-Chelsea

If PSG pay the release clause before us, ofcourse he would join them. It will be proof that they want him more than us. And even if we do want him that much, I bet my right arm we never met him, nor his represantatives to tell him so.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You