Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Blanc has just said he loves Cavani and would love him at PSG.

I think there is only one destination for Cavani now, that's PSG.....they are going to throw the lot at this deal.

That would be awesome, so we don't have to pay 70M euros for a player that is only worth 25M.

Prices for footballers are inflated, I agree. However, everything goes up in this world of consumption.

It´s called, " progress," whether we like it or not.

And if you take into account compound inflation - it's all relative ;)

So he's partly owned by other teams?

He isn't owned by other teams, when he was signed by Napoli from Palermo, part of the transfer offer was for Palermo to receive 10% of Cavani's next transfer.

That would be awesome, so we don't have to pay 70M euros for a player that is only worth 25M.

One of the top scorer in Europe will NEVER LEAVE FOR £25M, hell even Mario Gomez is worth £20m alone hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha

One of the top scorer in Europe will NEVER LEAVE FOR £25M, hell even Mario Gomez is worth £20m alone hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha

Hold on one sec, What have Cavani won? And Mario Gomez? (I don't like him for our team neither)

70M for this guy is ridiculous.

Hold on one sec, What have Cavani won? And Mario Gomez? (I don't like him for our team neither)

70M for this guy is ridiculous.

We are not paying the price for the amount of trophies Cavani won, we are paying it for his ability and potential. And he still won a couple of Copa Italia and Italy super cup I think. The other guy just won everything last season.

I am not saying that is right amount either, he is worth at least £40m and max is £50m, you saying him worth £25m is just ridiculous

It's the fact that people on here have gotten so use to seeing such a shitty striker for so long, Cavani looks like a god to them.

Go back and look at Drogba's highlights at Marseille and compare them to Cavani. Drogba makes Cavani look like Crouch.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You