Edinson Cavani

CFC58

If ADL wanted to received 70M€ in his pockets, the buyout clause should have been 77M€ but it isn't

the buyout clause is 63M nets in ADL's pocket.

PS. if the clause was 70M nets in ADL's pocket, the price had be 77.7 milions in total

that's the clause so that's the price

we don't need money, we don't need to sell, so if you want him the clause makes the price

I don't know the others, but I'm starting to get sick and tired of this. Each week Napoli adds 5 millions to the price tag, at the end of the summer we will have to pay 100m euros.

Keep him.

I don't know the others, but I'm starting to get sick and tired of this. Each week Napoli adds 5 millions to the price tag, at the end of the summer we will have to pay 100m euros.

Keep him.

I already wrote about that in January, always same price.

ps. ADL and Benitez doesn't want to sell him

you are trying to force Napoli to sell

don't you know that clause is 63 millions net for naples, and 5% of total goes to Palermo, and 5% goes to Salto, so 63M is 90% of the price, so price is 70M?

The clause is very good if they get a sucker, I mean rich club, to pay. Because if they don't, good luck handling a VERY unhappy player... Please don't tell me he is loyal as we see time and time again what happens when a move falls through.

If Cavani stays, he will leave next window and it's going to be for a lot less than the 63m.

However, like I said before, the "new rich" clubs have been inflating the market, so the suckers are for picking.

the buyout clause is 63M nets in ADL's pocket

Sorry but no, you are wrong, the buyout clause is there as "maximum fee" the rest is in charge of ADL to pay others parties.

That's what we are telling u, you are wrong and you can paste your link again, that's bullshit.

Any club could pay 63M € and agents' fee but nothing more for ADL if you don't believe it, than you are hopeless

The clause is very good if they get a sucker, I mean rich club, to pay. Because if they don't, good luck handling a VERY unhappy player... Please don't tell me he is loyal as we see time and time again what happens when a move falls through.

If Cavani stays, he will leave next window and it's going to be for a lot less than the 63m.

However, like I said before, the "new rich" clubs have been inflating the market, so the suckers are for picking.

Well, your last sentence is a bit puzzling for me. These rich clubs, are the ones that brought many players to PL. Therefore, a better competition. Roman is one of them, the one who revolutionized football, made Chelsea the world powerhouse, I feel.

the buyout clause is 63M nets in ADL's pocket

Sorry but no, you are wrong, the buyout clause is there as "maximum fee" the rest is in charge of ADL to pay others parties.

That's what we are telling u, you are wrong and you can paste your link again, that's bullshit.

Any club could pay 63M € andò agents' fee but nothing more for ADL if you don't believe it, than you are hopeless

i know and well understand what are you saying.

But it's wrong

You are pretending that the clause is on gross price but you have no evidence for that

I posted a lot if link explaining that 63M are the net earn for Napoli

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The Edinson Cavani saga look set to run and run this summer, with Chelsea and Paris St-Germain battling it out to sign the Uruguay international, but Napoli are refusing to drop their asking price. Club president Aurelio De Laurentiis told Sky Sports News: "We have not had a direct offer from PSG. We don't need to sell any of our players. If someone wants to buy Cavani, they must pay 63million euros, net. Not one euro less than 63million euros."

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/clockwatch

He told Sky Sports News: "We have not had a direct offer from PSG. Napoli is a very rich club and we comply with financial fair play. We don't need to sell any of our players.

"If someone wants to buy Cavani, they must pay 63million euros, net. Not one euro less than 63million euros.

"Otherwise we will be happy to keep Cavani, he has a contract until 2017."

De Laurentis for sky sports.

i know and well understand what are you saying.

But it's wrong

You are pretending that the clause is on gross price but you have no evidence for that

I posted a lot if link explaining that 63M are the net earn for Napoli

So he's partly owned by other teams?

So "sky sources" were wrong about the PSG bid, is nothing reliable these days?!

It sounds like mind games to me....."they haven't made an offer" well an offer that doesn't suit ADL anyway, so he has basically cast it aside and said "the full amount please"

PSG forum is as entusiastic as you about Cavani

I'm going to explain the real 70M total price to them too

238282swsw2.gif

"If someone wants to buy Cavani, they must pay 63million euros. Not one euro less than 63million euros."

Aurelio De Laurentiis

Don't know where you got your 70 milllion price? Or do you want 7 million for yourself?

PSG forum is as entusiastic as you about Cavani

I'm going to explain the real 70M total price to them too

"If someone wants to buy Cavani, they must pay 63million euros. Not one euro less than 63million euros."

Aurelio De Laurentiis

Don't know where you got your 70 milllion price? Or do you want 7 million for yourself?

You are cheating on the quote

they must pay 63million euros NET

That confirm exactly what i said

Well, your last sentence is a bit puzzling for me. These rich clubs, are the ones that brought many players to PL. Therefore, a better competition. Roman is one of them, the one who revolutionized football, made Chelsea the world powerhouse, I feel.

Right, but that was then; we've got many Romans now who are bidding for the top players, which increases demand and inflate prices.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You