Edinson Cavani

CFC58

And he would want £250k compare to Cavani £140k, over time the total fee would be pretty much similar.

I highly doubt Rooney is on 250k. And they would probably want the same sort of money.

Fair enough, though if it were up to me, I'd go for Cavani over Rooney every day of the week. When you take into account their age, determination and talent, there's no two ways about it.

Rooney still has quite a bit to offer IMO, however he'd be a much greater risk than Cavani considering his lifestyle, health and disloyalty to his current club. Isn't this the second or third time he's caused trouble and handed in a transfer request? Edit: Who's to say he won't do the same here if/when things don't go his way?

Which is why he would cost more money.

Whose to say that Cavani won't want to leave after a year to madrid or wherever after a year.

Cavani is the better striker... No doubt. But there are risks with whoever we pick. And if we could get rooney for 25 mil. IMO, that would be better value.

Or so now it's release clause or fold

To be fair he was never gonna leave for less than £45m anyway. His performance in Confederation just basically meant that he was deem worth at least £50m now which I have to agree with.

Don't forget we just released a bunch of crap players who were each on average take up like £50-£80k each. It wouldn't be a problem if we offer Cavani like £180-£200k and if Torres leaves then it is very probable.

I really want Cavani, but if he goes to some other team for high money I would be like okay.

More time for Lukaku and more money to spend on other areas. Heck even get some one like Rooney.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You