Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Ok? How about writing something that makes sense instead of just basically saying "no.

Well, isn't it obvious? The player may be good, but there's only so much we can pay. If the cost was totally irrelevant like you suggested, he would be ours by now. Do I really have to explain everything to you?

And Lukaku deserves to be our main striker because? He had a good season but playing for West Brom isnt the same as being the number one striker for Chelsea. He isnt ready.

he is hungry had a full season in the epl, played amazing against the big boys, he is ready, cavani will be another big money flop imo

he is hungry had a full season in the epl, played amazing against the big boys, he is ready, cavani will be another big money flop imo

I love Cavani, I don't believe he would flop , because he has a beast of an instinct. Just his celebration makes you shiver and know that he won't give up. He may not score as many goals as in Napoli, but he would fit our system perfect.

Still, I hate it when people say Lukaku is not ready. Seriously?! So Lucas at 19 , Gotze at 19, Welbeck at 19, Varane at 19 can all be players for top clubs and bring them titles, but Lukaku is not ready? Give him a pre-season with the team, in which, he would start every game and I believe it would be done.

I love Cavani, I don't believe he would flop , because he has a beast of an instinct. Just his celebration makes you shiver and know that he won't give up. He may not score as many goals as in Napoli, but he would fit our system perfect.

Still, I hate it when people say Lukaku is not ready. Seriously?! So Lucas at 19 , Gotze at 19, Welbeck at 19, Varane at 19 can all be players for top clubs and bring them titles, but Lukaku is not ready? Give him a pre-season with the team, in which, he would start every game and I believe it would be done.

Difference is Welbeck is not getting hyped up and made number 1 forward when he's not ready and didn't stop them getting a WC forward like RVP.

Speaking of RVP, Lukaku is in a simiar position to the dutchman in 2004 (when he was 20), fantastic talent with a great future but not ready to be number 1 at a club with designs of winning the title.

no other "prime donne" when cavani plays

you have to note his expression when other players shoot instead of pass him the ball

he pretend to kick every penalty or free kick and shot every ball

When you work under Mourinho, its not the same mentality, there is no egos, no stars, the star is the team, the concept of the groupe is more important than anything in football.

When you work under Mourinho, its not the same mentality, there is no egos, no stars, the star is the team, the concept of the groupe is more important than anything in football.

so i think you have to look for another player

his strength come from his ambition

he run and cover more than every other one, but he as to be the only star

so i think you have to look for another player

his strength come from his ambition

he run and cover more than every other one, but he as to be the only star

Like Ronaldo ? Then its ok, as I said you dont know Mourinho, and you dont now what Chelsea is for a player.

if i'm not wrong he earns more than 8 millions of euro/year

Napoli salary cap is 2.5 million, we broke it only for cavani (5M)

who will pay torres's salary?

Torres' wage is about 9.5 million pounds. No one is buying him from Chelsea till his contract expires..

Like Ronaldo ? Then its ok, as I said you dont know Mourinho, and you dont now what Chelsea is for a player.

i think you don't know what is napoli

he is more than a king, almost a god

santino-cavani1.jpg

Torres' wage is about 9.5 million pounds. No one is buying him from Chelsea till his contract expires..

i think you will enjoy your torres until the end of his contract...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You