Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Who cares about his penalty taking skills?

We have:

Frank+Lampard+Newcastle+United+v+Chelsea

And if he is benched we have:

8aa450f7b60b4b1ac2ce6b109aeaa01a.png

no other "prime donne" when cavani plays

you have to note his expression when other players shoot instead of pass him the ball

he pretend to kick every penalty or free kick and shot every ball

I think it is totally relevant to Chelsea as the striker position shouldn't be our number one priority at the moment.

If Roman wants to spend 120mill+ this summer I'm all for it but I would hate if our midfield issues (and defense to a lesser extent) get ignored in order to sign a ridiculously overpriced striker.

You missed the point, the point was that if we think "no one in the world is worth that kind of money" then football would stop to evolve. Its just the way it is right now.

Is Ronaldo really worth 100m? No. "no one in the world is". And the sums are insane. But again, Cavani is probably the best pure striker in the world, one of them anyway, and that is the way it is.

That's actually totally relevant.

Ok? How about writing something that makes sense instead of just basically saying "no.

you have to note his expression when other players shoot instead of pass him the ball

YEAH I saw when Suarez didnt square the ball to him in extra time i believe... HE WAS LIVID !! Haha

But thats also a very good thing because it shows hunger and desire for goals.. Much like Didier Drogba he is a dominant player when he's on the pitch

no other "prime donne" when cavani plays

Well he wont taking penalties here, we have lamps and hazard taking them

Oh and in a club like chelsea there are quite a few "prime donne's"

If you take time, & watch his kick of tonight, then you might see an amazing kick. There is no one better than him at free kicks.

Frank won´t be playing in every game & if Cavani´s signed he is the one to take penalties. There is no doubt about it.

i come back last time on cavani clause

here you are last article on that

http://www.tuttonapoli.net/notizie/ormai-sei-andato-via-chelsea-o-real-a-sky-alessandro-alciato-ignora-i-70mln-della-clausola-154674

De Laurentiis non vuole 63mln di euro, ma il pagamento della clausola: ovvero 63mln di euro entro dieci giorni, in un'unica soluzione, oltre ovviamente al premio di solidarietà a Palermo e Danubio in cui il giocatore è cresciuto (circa 7mln totali), oltre a tasse e commissioni

translation

ADL is no asking 63 Millions, but the full clause: it means 63 millions in ten day, unique payment, plus the amount for Palermo and Danubio where the player grow (7 Millions) plus taxes and commissions

so total price is more than 70 millions of euros

I promise, that's my last post about that

but you should understand that it's the real price, not negotiable

i come back last time on cavani clause

here you are last article on that

http://www.tuttonapoli.net/notizie/ormai-sei-andato-via-chelsea-o-real-a-sky-alessandro-alciato-ignora-i-70mln-della-clausola-154674

translation

ADL is no asking 63 Millions, but the full clause: it means 63 millions in ten day, unique payment, plus the amount for Palermo and Danubio where the player grow (7 Millions) plus taxes and commissions

so total price is more than 70 millions of euros

I promise, that's my last post about that

but you should understand that it's the real price, not negotiable

Thank fuck for that.

dont need him we have got Lukaku

And Lukaku deserves to be our main striker because? He had a good season but playing for West Brom isnt the same as being the number one striker for Chelsea. He isnt ready.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You