Edinson Cavani

CFC58

They (Hazard, Mata, Oscar) will eventualy become world class and they wont sit on bench. That is why they must play together. With Cavani, we get this then;

Iva-Terry-Luiz-Cole

Hazard-Mikel-Oscar-Mata

Torres-Cavani

Looks class, but Hazard play on wrong wing, Mata not in Cam, Oscar too deep, Cavani and Torres are used to be lone strikers with good support. If Cavani comes, Torres will be on bench. And speaking of world class, RW is still necessary. We should buy striker once we find proper Rb and Rw.

And what is wrong with bale? 10 goals, 14 assists, decent in defence, fast and good crosser. But over expensive.

You realy think Oscar wont seat on the bench of Chelsea? please... far proven and better players have set on the bench of top teams. This argument is ridiclious, you have to know it. (and btw, i dont get how you realy think RDM will put Oscar and not Lampard in the starting line up.. is it wishfull thinking or something you realy belive in?)

Doesnt matter on which side the name "Hazard" is showen in the formation, football doesnt go like this anymore in most teams... when you have Mata and Hazard, you can be sure they will play all over the field- both of them will go right, left and central. Like Silva and Nasri.

Cavani and Torres are used to be lone strikers, that is correct, doesnt mean they cant play together. Its realy not convincing that you already decide that if Cavani comes Torres will sit on the bench, that is an info that doesnt get to you by the club i assume, so no need for that in a forum.

If we'll get Cavani, we wont need another winger. And about Bale, nothing wrong with him, he's just not on the same level of the players we are speaking about (Hulk, Cavani...).

not really sure why we are after cavani when he is an out and out striker. i would rather go for a converted striker who plays on the wings. the squad is inflated as it is.

not really sure why we are after cavani when he is an out and out striker. i would rather go for a converted striker who plays on the wings. the squad is inflated as it is.

You mean Hulk. :)

I would love Cavani as our CF, but this story is just something out of the rumor mill. As irritating as it sounds, Gourlay has endorsed Torres as the main man for next season. I don't think they want a repeat of the Drogba-Torres scenario.

according to most sites, is that we are planing to 60million in place bid for cavani.

if we do sign him for that amount which i dont mind, i think his worth every penny in that 60mill buy!

We will have 120 million striking force, the question is will torres showup?

according to most sites, is that we are planing to 60million in place bid for cavani.

if we do sign him for that amount which i dont mind, i think his worth every penny in that 60mill buy!

We will have 120 million striking force, the question is will torres showup?

Really? I am a huge fan of Cavani and I couldn't care less how much money Roman is prepared to spend when regarding transfers but what would this spell for Torres!?

Really? I am a huge fan of Cavani and I couldn't care less how much money Roman is prepared to spend when regarding transfers but what would this spell for Torres!?

i dont know, to me the more competition torres more frustrated he gets, his a humble striker/

could be the end tbh! if we do manage to sign Cavani, i think malaga and january torres is very likely?

off topic sorry fellaz..

Shouldn't be, no way Oscar costs more than Hazard, no?

Biggest deal...the twitt did not say it was the most expensive. If not Oscar its Hulk. I dont think they will come with a suprise.

Biggest deal...the twitt did not say it was the most expensive. If not Oscar its Hulk. I dont think they will come with a suprise.

Hmmm...true that, but just don't feel like Oscar they are talking about. In Europe Hazard is a hotter prospect than Oscar I think.

I feel like they are talking about another one, I know Oscar is joining though.

Hmmm...true that, but just don't feel like Oscar they are talking about. In Europe Hazard is a hotter prospect than Oscar I think.

I feel like they are talking about another one, I know Oscar is joining though.

What Sky Sports has to say?

If Chelsea get Cavani (a very big if at this point) I think they'd probably sell Torres. Cavani is the type of player who would start 45 games and keeping Torres around to start 15 games would be distracting and expensive (Remember, he also has the highest wages on the club). I'd much rather see what Sturridge can do in a backup roll.

Cavani not a bad option, and him and Oscar for £60 m (if the Sun is ever to be believed) not bad business.

Wont replace Drogs though, and he missed a couple of golden opportunities at the Bridge that if taken would have meant no CL win

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You